Edit ISSUE-27: @rel value ownership, registry consideration

Nickname:

Title:

State:

Product:

Raised By:

Description:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. Change Proposal for ISSUE-174, was: ISSUE-174 link-semantic-conflict: Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-10-16) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-10-16)
  2. HTML-ISSUE-174 (link-semantic-conflict): potential conflict between Link: and <link> semantics [HTML 5 spec] (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2011-08-30) (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2011-08-30)
  3. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-05-12: Actions, New Issues, Closing Issues, TF reports, Last Call schedule (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-05-11) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-05-11)
  4. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-04-12: Actions, New Issues, Closing Issues, TF reports, Last Call schedule (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-05-11) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-05-11)
  5. [Bug 12490] New: potential conflict between Link: and <link> semantics (from bugzilla@jessica.w3.org on 2011-04-14) (from bugzilla@jessica.w3.org on 2011-04-14)
  6. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-04-13: Decisions, ISSUE-120 Reopen Request, ISSUE-129 Wording (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-04-13) (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-04-13)
  7. Re: editors comments in the W3C HTML5 specification (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-13) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-13)
  8. Working Group Decision on ISSUE-27 rel-ownership (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-08) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-08)
  9. Re: ISSUE-27 survey feedback, was: Responses to objections to the Microformats rel registry CP (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2011-04-07) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2011-04-07)
  10. Re: ISSUE-27 survey feedback, was: Responses to objections to the Microformats rel registry CP (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-04-07) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-04-07)
  11. Re: ISSUE-27 survey feedback, was: Responses to objections to the Microformats rel registry CP (from eoconnor@apple.com on 2011-04-07) (from eoconnor@apple.com on 2011-04-07)
  12. RE: {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2011-04-07: Issues, Surveys, Decisions and Publications (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2011-04-07) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2011-04-07)
  13. Re: ISSUE-27 survey feedback, was: Responses to objections to the Microformats rel registry CP (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-04-07) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-04-07)
  14. Re: ISSUE-27 survey feedback, was: Responses to objections to the Microformats rel registry CP (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2011-04-07) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2011-04-07)
  15. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-04-07: Issues, Surveys, Decisions and Publications (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-04-06) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-04-06)
  16. feedback on ISSUE-27 survey feedback, Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Straw Poll for Objections (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-04-04) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-04-04)
  17. ISSUE-27 survey feedback, was: Responses to objections to the Microformats rel registry CP (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-04-04) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-04-04)
  18. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Straw Poll for Objections (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-04-04) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-04-04)
  19. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Straw Poll for Objections (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-04) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-04)
  20. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Straw Poll for Objections (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-04-04) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-04-04)
  21. Responses to objections to the Microformats rel registry CP (from eoconnor@apple.com on 2011-04-01) (from eoconnor@apple.com on 2011-04-01)
  22. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-31: Issues, Publications, Surveys, Decisions, Task Force Reports (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-30) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-30)
  23. Re: Feedback on ISSUE-27 poll feedback, Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Straw Poll for Objections (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-28) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-28)
  24. Re: Feedback on ISSUE-27 poll feedback, Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Straw Poll for Objections (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-03-28) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-03-28)
  25. Re: Feedback on ISSUE-27 poll feedback, Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Straw Poll for Objections (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-03-28) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-03-28)
  26. Re: Feedback on ISSUE-27 poll feedback, Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Straw Poll for Objections (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-03-28) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-03-28)
  27. Re: Feedback on ISSUE-27 poll feedback, Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Straw Poll for Objections (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-28) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-28)
  28. Re: Feedback on ISSUE-27 poll feedback, Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Straw Poll for Objections (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-03-28) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-03-28)
  29. Re: Feedback on ISSUE-27 poll feedback, Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Straw Poll for Objections (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-28) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-28)
  30. Feedback on ISSUE-27 poll feedback, Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Straw Poll for Objections (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-03-28) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-03-28)
  31. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Straw Poll for Objections (from tantek@cs.stanford.edu on 2011-03-24) (from tantek@cs.stanford.edu on 2011-03-24)
  32. RE: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Straw Poll for Objections (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-24) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-24)
  33. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-24: Issues, surveys, decisions (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-03-23) (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-03-23)
  34. Issue 27 and IETF Prague (from plh@w3.org on 2011-03-22) (from plh@w3.org on 2011-03-22)
  35. Re: feedback on ISSUE-27 survey feedback, Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Straw Poll for Objections (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-03-22) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-03-22)
  36. Re: feedback on ISSUE-27 survey feedback, Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Straw Poll for Objections (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2011-03-22) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2011-03-22)
  37. feedback on ISSUE-27 survey feedback, Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Straw Poll for Objections (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-03-22) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-03-22)
  38. Working Group Decision on ISSUE-127 link-type-flags (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-19) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-19)
  39. RE: {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-17: Issues, surveys, decisions and task force reports (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2011-03-17) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2011-03-17)
  40. ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Straw Poll for Objections (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-17) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-17)
  41. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-17: Issues, surveys, decisions and task force reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-15) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-15)
  42. Re: ISSUE-127: link-type-flags - Straw Poll for Objections (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-03-05) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-03-05)
  43. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-118 broken-link-types (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-03-01) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-03-01)
  44. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-118 broken-link-types (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-03-01) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-03-01)
  45. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-118 broken-link-types (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-03-01) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-03-01)
  46. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-118 broken-link-types (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-02-28) (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-02-28)
  47. Re: ISSUE-124: rel-limits - Straw Poll for Objections (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-02-27) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-02-27)
  48. Re: ISSUE-102 (meta-name-registry): Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-01-18) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-01-18)
  49. Re: ISSUE-27 Change Proposal: defer to the Microformats community for cataloging HTML rel values (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-12-11) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-12-11)
  50. Re: ISSUE-27 Change Proposal: defer to the Microformats community for cataloging HTML rel values (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-12-11) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-12-11)
  51. Re: ISSUE-27 Change Proposal: defer to the Microformats community for cataloging HTML rel values (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-12-09) (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-12-09)
  52. Re: ISSUE-27 Change Proposal: defer to the Microformats community for cataloging HTML rel values (from jens@meiert.com on 2010-12-09) (from jens@meiert.com on 2010-12-09)
  53. Re: ISSUE-27 Change Proposal: defer to the Microformats community for cataloging HTML rel values (from tai@g5n.co.uk on 2010-12-09) (from tai@g5n.co.uk on 2010-12-09)
  54. ISSUE-27 Change Proposal: defer to the Microformats community for cataloging HTML rel values (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-12-08) (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-12-08)
  55. RE: {minutes} HTML WG Telecon 2010-12-02: status, task force reports, deadlines and publications, meeting schedule (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-12-02) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-12-02)
  56. {agenda} HTML WG Telecon 2010-12-02: status, task force reports, deadlines and publications, meeting schedule (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-12-01) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-12-01)
  57. Re: ISSUE-27(rel-ownership) Call for Change Proposal advocates (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-11-30) (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-11-30)
  58. Re: ISSUE-27(rel-ownership) Call for Change Proposal advocates (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-11-30) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-11-30)
  59. Re: ISSUE-27(rel-ownership) Call for Change Proposal advocates (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-11-30) (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-11-30)
  60. {minutes} HTML WG Telecon 2010-11-18: status of actions, calls, issues, meeting schedule, timeline to LC status (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-11-21) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-11-21)
  61. {agenda} HTML WG Telecon 2010-11-18: status of actions, calls, issues, meeting schedule, timeline to LC status (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-11-17) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-11-17)
  62. Re: W3C registries (ISSUE-27), was: DL for CP on link registry at the W3C (from plh@w3.org on 2010-11-16) (from plh@w3.org on 2010-11-16)
  63. Updated change proposal for ISSUE-27, was: ISSUE-27(rel-ownership) Call for Change Proposal advocates (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-11-16) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-11-16)
  64. W3C registries (ISSUE-27), was: DL for CP on link registry at the W3C (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-11-15) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-11-15)
  65. Re: ISSUE-27(rel-ownership) Call for Change Proposal advocates (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-11-13) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-11-13)
  66. Re: ISSUE-27(rel-ownership) Call for Change Proposal advocates (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-11-11) (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-11-11)
  67. Re: ISSUE-27(rel-ownership) Call for Change Proposal advocates (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-11-11) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-11-11)
  68. Re: ISSUE-27(rel-ownership) Call for Change Proposal advocates (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-11-11) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-11-11)
  69. Re: ISSUE-27(rel-ownership) Call for Change Proposal advocates (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-11-11) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-11-11)
  70. Re: ISSUE-27(rel-ownership) Call for Change Proposal advocates (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-11-11) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-11-11)
  71. {agenda} HTML WG Telecon 2010-11-11: status of actions, calls, issues, Task Force reports (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-11-10) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-11-10)
  72. Re: ISSUE-27(rel-ownership) Call for Change Proposal advocates (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-11-10) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-11-10)
  73. Re: ISSUE-27(rel-ownership) Call for Change Proposal advocates (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-11-10) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-11-10)
  74. Re: ISSUE-27(rel-ownership) Call for Change Proposal advocates (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-11-10) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-11-10)
  75. Re: ISSUE-27(rel-ownership) Call for Change Proposal advocates (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-11-10) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-11-10)
  76. Re: ISSUE-27(rel-ownership) Call for Change Proposal advocates (from annevk@opera.com on 2010-11-10) (from annevk@opera.com on 2010-11-10)
  77. Re: ISSUE-27(rel-ownership) Call for Change Proposal advocates (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-11-10) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-11-10)
  78. Re: ISSUE-27(rel-ownership) Call for Change Proposal advocates (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-11-10) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-11-10)
  79. Re: ISSUE-27(rel-ownership) Call for Change Proposal advocates (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-11-10) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-11-10)
  80. Re: ISSUE-27(rel-ownership) Call for Change Proposal advocates (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-11-10) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-11-10)
  81. ISSUE-27(rel-ownership) Call for Change Proposal advocates (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-11-10) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-11-10)
  82. {minutes} HTML WG F2F minutes, Lyon, France, Nov 4-5 Part 1 (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-11-09) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-11-09)
  83. Re: DL for CP on link registry at the W3C (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-11-05) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-11-05)
  84. Re: DL for CP on link registry at the W3C (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-11-05) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-11-05)
  85. Re: DL for CP on link registry at the W3C (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-11-05) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-11-05)
  86. Re: CP for ISSUE-27 (the rel registry thing) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-10-23) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-10-23)
  87. Re: CP for ISSUE-27 (the rel registry thing) (from karl+w3c@la-grange.net on 2010-10-23) (from karl+w3c@la-grange.net on 2010-10-23)
  88. Re: CP for ISSUE-27 (the rel registry thing) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-10-23) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-10-23)
  89. Re: CP for ISSUE-27 (the rel registry thing) (from karl+w3c@la-grange.net on 2010-10-22) (from karl+w3c@la-grange.net on 2010-10-22)
  90. CP for ISSUE-27 (the rel registry thing) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-10-22) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-10-22)
  91. {minutes} } HTML WG Telecon 2010-10-21: status of actions, calls, issues, heartbeat drafts, and TPAC (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-10-21) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-10-21)
  92. {agenda} HTML WG Telecon 2010-10-21: status of actions, calls, issues, heartbeat drafts, and TPAC (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-10-20) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-10-20)
  93. ISSUE-127 (link-type-flags): Simplify characterization of link types [HTML 5 spec] (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2010-09-30) (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2010-09-30)
  94. {agenda} HTML WG Telecon 2010-09-30 status of calls, issues and bugs, Task Force Reports (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-09-28) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-09-28)
  95. RE: {minutes} HTML WG Telecon 2010-09-23 status of calls, issues and bugs, TPAC F2F (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-09-23) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-09-23)
  96. {agenda} HTML WG Telecon 2010-09-23 status of calls, issues and bugs, TPAC F2F (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-09-22) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-09-22)
  97. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Call for counter proposals (from mnot@mnot.net on 2010-09-21) (from mnot@mnot.net on 2010-09-21)
  98. [Bug 10644] New: over-complex characterization of link types (from bugzilla@jessica.w3.org on 2010-09-17) (from bugzilla@jessica.w3.org on 2010-09-17)
  99. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Call for counter proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-09-16) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-09-16)
  100. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Call for counter proposals (from mnot@mnot.net on 2010-09-16) (from mnot@mnot.net on 2010-09-16)
  101. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Call for counter proposals (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-09-15) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-09-15)
  102. Re: Report on testing of the link relations registry (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-09-02) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-09-02)
  103. HTML Working Group Status (from plh@w3.org on 2010-08-27) (from plh@w3.org on 2010-08-27)
  104. {minutes} } HTML WG telecon 2010-08-26, action items, state of various issues (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-08-27) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-08-27)
  105. WHATWG IRC chat about link relations (ISSUE-27) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-08-21) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-08-21)
  106. RE: {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2010-08-19: WG decisions, Decision Policy, TF reports (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-08-19) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-08-19)
  107. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-08-19: WG decisions, Decision Policy, TF reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-08-17) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-08-17)
  108. Re: Report on testing of the link relations registry (from singer@apple.com on 2010-08-17) (from singer@apple.com on 2010-08-17)
  109. ISSUE-27 and microformats process, was: Report on testing of the link relations registry (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-08-17) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-08-17)
  110. Re: ISSUE-27, was: Report on testing of the link relations registry (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-08-17) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-08-17)
  111. Re: ISSUE-27, was: Report on testing of the link relations registry (from lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au on 2010-08-17) (from lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au on 2010-08-17)
  112. Re: ISSUE-27, was: Report on testing of the link relations registry (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-08-17) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-08-17)
  113. Re: ISSUE-27, was: Report on testing of the link relations registry (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-08-17) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-08-17)
  114. Re: ISSUE-27, was: Report on testing of the link relations registry (from annevk@opera.com on 2010-08-17) (from annevk@opera.com on 2010-08-17)
  115. Re: ISSUE-27, was: Report on testing of the link relations registry (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-08-17) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-08-17)
  116. Re: ISSUE-27, was: Report on testing of the link relations registry (from annevk@opera.com on 2010-08-17) (from annevk@opera.com on 2010-08-17)
  117. Re: ISSUE-27, was: Report on testing of the link relations registry (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-08-17) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-08-17)
  118. Re: ISSUE-27, was: Report on testing of the link relations registry (from annevk@opera.com on 2010-08-17) (from annevk@opera.com on 2010-08-17)
  119. Re: Update on Issue-27, was: ACTION-182 and Issue-27 (from mnot@mnot.net on 2010-08-17) (from mnot@mnot.net on 2010-08-17)
  120. Re: Report on testing of the link relations registry (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-08-17) (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-08-17)
  121. Re: Report on testing of the link relations registry (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-08-16) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-08-16)
  122. Re: Report on testing of the link relations registry (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-08-16) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-08-16)
  123. Re: Report on testing of the link relations registry (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-08-16) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-08-16)
  124. ISSUE-27, was: Report on testing of the link relations registry (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-08-16) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-08-16)
  125. ISSUE-27, Re: Report on testing of the link relations registry (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-08-15) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-08-15)
  126. Report on testing of the link relations registry (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-08-15) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-08-15)
  127. RE: Update on Issue-27, was: ACTION-182 and Issue-27 (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-08-13) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-08-13)
  128. link relation metadata considerations, was: Update on Issue-27, was: ACTION-182 and Issue-27 (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-08-13) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-08-13)
  129. Re: ACTION-182 and Issue-27 (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-08-13) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-08-13)
  130. Re: Update on Issue-27, was: ACTION-182 and Issue-27 (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-08-13) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-08-13)
  131. RE: Update on Issue-27, was: ACTION-182 and Issue-27 (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-08-13) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-08-13)
  132. Update on Issue-27, was: ACTION-182 and Issue-27 (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-08-13) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-08-13)
  133. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-08-12: action 29; issues 116, 30, 109, 27; bugs 9894, 10066 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-08-11) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-08-11)
  134. Re: Link relation types and validity in <link>, was: ACTION-182 and Issue-27 (from karl@la-grange.net on 2010-08-06) (from karl@la-grange.net on 2010-08-06)
  135. Re: link relation 'external', was: Link relation types and validity in <link>, was: ACTION-182 and Issue-27 (from mnot@mnot.net on 2010-08-06) (from mnot@mnot.net on 2010-08-06)
  136. Re: link relation 'external', was: Link relation types and validity in <link>, was: ACTION-182 and Issue-27 (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-08-05) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-08-05)
  137. Re: link relation 'external', was: Link relation types and validity in <link>, was: ACTION-182 and Issue-27 (from bzbarsky@MIT.EDU on 2010-08-05) (from bzbarsky@MIT.EDU on 2010-08-05)
  138. Re: link relation 'external', was: Link relation types and validity in <link>, was: ACTION-182 and Issue-27 (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-08-05) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-08-05)
  139. Re: link relation 'external', was: Link relation types and validity in <link>, was: ACTION-182 and Issue-27 (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-08-05) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-08-05)
  140. Re: link relation 'external', was: Link relation types and validity in <link>, was: ACTION-182 and Issue-27 (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-08-05) (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-08-05)
  141. Re: link relation 'external', was: Link relation types and validity in <link>, was: ACTION-182 and Issue-27 (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-08-05) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-08-05)
  142. Re: link relation 'external', was: Link relation types and validity in <link>, was: ACTION-182 and Issue-27 (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-08-05) (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-08-05)
  143. link relation 'external', was: Link relation types and validity in <link>, was: ACTION-182 and Issue-27 (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-08-05) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-08-05)
  144. Link relation types and validity in <link>, was: ACTION-182 and Issue-27 (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-08-05) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-08-05)
  145. Re: ACTION-182 and Issue-27 (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-07-30) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-07-30)
  146. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-29, WG decisions, issue review, WG surveys (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-29) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-29)
  147. Re: ACTION-182 and Issue-27 (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-07-29) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-07-29)
  148. RE: ACTION-182 and Issue-27 (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-29) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-29)
  149. Re: ACTION-182 and Issue-27 (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-07-29) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-07-29)
  150. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-29, WG decisions, issue review, WG surveys (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-27) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-27)
  151. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-15 (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-15) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-15)
  152. Re: ACTION-182 and Issue-27 (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-07-14) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-07-14)
  153. [minutes] 20100701 HTML WG (from plh@w3.org on 2010-07-01) (from plh@w3.org on 2010-07-01)
  154. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-01: issues, surveys, decisions, publication status, TF reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-30) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-30)
  155. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-01: issues, surveys, decisions, publication status, TF reports (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-06-30) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-06-30)
  156. RE: ACTION-182 and Issue-27 (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-29) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-29)
  157. Re: ACTION-182 and Issue-27 (from mnot@mnot.net on 2010-06-29) (from mnot@mnot.net on 2010-06-29)
  158. ACTION-182 and Issue-27 (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-25) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-25)
  159. {minutes} } HTML WG telecon 2010-07-24: issues, surveys, decisions, publication status, TF reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-25) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-25)
  160. ISSUE-27, was: Fwd: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-24: issues, surveys, decisions, publication status, TF reports (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-06-23) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-06-23)
  161. Fwd: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-24: issues, surveys, decisions, publication status, TF reports (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-23) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-23)
  162. ISSUE-27, was: Protocol Action: 'Web Linking' to Proposed Standard (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-05-07) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-05-07)
  163. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-05-06: Action items, issues, decision policy, calls, surveys, publishing - minutes (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-05-06) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-05-06)
  164. Re: ISSUE-27, was: I-D Action:draft-nottingham-http-link-header-09.txt (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-05-06) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-05-06)
  165. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-05-06: Action items, issues, decision policy, calls, surveys, publishing (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-05-05) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-05-05)
  166. ISSUE-27, was: I-D Action:draft-nottingham-http-link-header-09.txt (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-29) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-29)
  167. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-22: Action items, issues, decision policy, A11Y recommendations, polyglot spec (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-21) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-21)
  168. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-22: Action items, issues, decision policy, A11Y recommendations, polyglot spec (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-21) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-21)
  169. Re: I-D Action:draft-nottingham-http-link-header-09.txt (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-20) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-20)
  170. RE: I-D Action:draft-nottingham-http-link-header-09.txt (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-20) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-20)
  171. Minutes of HTML WG meeting, Apr 15 2010 (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-19) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-19)
  172. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-15: Action items, issues, decision policy, task forces, TPAC (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-14) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-14)
  173. Minutes of HTML WG meeting, Apr 8 2010 (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-08) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-08)
  174. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-08: calls for proposals, issue status (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-07) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-07)
  175. Re: Breakdown of issues (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-12) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-12)
  176. Breakdown of issues (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-12) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-12)
  177. Re: CfC: Adopt Change Proposal for Issue-27 (rel-ownership) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-08) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-08)
  178. [minutes] HTML WG 2010004 (from plh@w3.org on 2010-03-04) (from plh@w3.org on 2010-03-04)
  179. Re: CfC: Adopt Change Proposal for Issue-27 (rel-ownership) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-03) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-03)
  180. Re: CfC: Adopt Change Proposal for Issue-27 (rel-ownership) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-03) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-03)
  181. Re: CfC: Adopt Change Proposal for Issue-27 (rel-ownership) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-03) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-03)
  182. Re: CfC: Adopt Change Proposal for Issue-27 (rel-ownership) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-03) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-03)
  183. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-04: actions, publications, decision policy, issues (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-03) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-03)
  184. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-04: actions, publications, decision policy, issues (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-03) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-03)
  185. Re: CfC: Adopt Change Proposal for Issue-27 (rel-ownership) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-03) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-03)
  186. Re: CfC: Adopt Change Proposal for Issue-27 (rel-ownership) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-03) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-03)
  187. Re: CfC: Adopt Change Proposal for Issue-27 (rel-ownership) (from annevk@opera.com on 2010-03-03) (from annevk@opera.com on 2010-03-03)
  188. CfC: Adopt Change Proposal for Issue-27 (rel-ownership) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-03) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-03)
  189. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-03-02) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-03-02)
  190. Subject: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-02-25: actions, issues, publication (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-24) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-24)
  191. Re: Discussion on ISSUE-79: meta-keywords (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-02-24) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-02-24)
  192. Re: Discussion on ISSUE-79: meta-keywords (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-02-23) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-02-23)
  193. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Call for volunteers to test registry (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-23) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-23)
  194. ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Call for volunteers to test registry (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-23) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-23)
  195. Discussion on ISSUE-79: meta-keywords (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-23) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-23)
  196. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mnot@mnot.net on 2010-02-19) (from mnot@mnot.net on 2010-02-19)
  197. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mnot@mnot.net on 2010-02-19) (from mnot@mnot.net on 2010-02-19)
  198. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-18) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-18)
  199. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mnot@mnot.net on 2010-02-18) (from mnot@mnot.net on 2010-02-18)
  200. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-17) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-17)
  201. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from annevk@opera.com on 2010-02-17) (from annevk@opera.com on 2010-02-17)
  202. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-17) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-17)
  203. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-17) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-17)
  204. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-17) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-17)
  205. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from annevk@opera.com on 2010-02-17) (from annevk@opera.com on 2010-02-17)
  206. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-17) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-17)
  207. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-17) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-17)
  208. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-17) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-17)
  209. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mnot@mnot.net on 2010-02-17) (from mnot@mnot.net on 2010-02-17)
  210. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-17) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-17)
  211. RE: ACTION-127: Rough draft of Cross-Working Group Review Policy (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-02-16) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-02-16)
  212. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-11) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-11)
  213. Re: Change Proposal for ISSUE-79, was: ISSUE-79: meta-keywords - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-10) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-10)
  214. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-02-11: actions, issues, publication, decision policy, task force reports (from dboudreau@webconforme.com on 2010-02-10) (from dboudreau@webconforme.com on 2010-02-10)
  215. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-02-11: actions, issues, publication, decision policy, task force reports (from janina@rednote.net on 2010-02-10) (from janina@rednote.net on 2010-02-10)
  216. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-02-11: actions, issues, publication, decision policy, task force reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-02-10) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-02-10)
  217. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-02-11: actions, issues, publication, decision policy, task force reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-02-10) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-02-10)
  218. RE: ISSUE-127: Rough draft of Cross-Working Group Review Policy (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-02-10) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-02-10)
  219. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mnot@mnot.net on 2010-02-10) (from mnot@mnot.net on 2010-02-10)
  220. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-10) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-10)
  221. RE: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-02-09) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-02-09)
  222. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-09) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-09)
  223. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-02-09) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-02-09)
  224. Change Proposal for ISSUE-79, was: ISSUE-79: meta-keywords - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-07) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-07)
  225. Minutes HTML WG 4 February 2010 (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-04) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-04)
  226. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-02-02: actions, issues, publication, F2F, decision process, licensing (from singer@apple.com on 2010-02-03) (from singer@apple.com on 2010-02-03)
  227. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-02-02: actions, issues, publication, F2F, decision process, licensing (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-02-03) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-02-03)
  228. Re: Next issues to move forward on (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-01-29) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-01-29)
  229. Re: Next issues to move forward on (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-01-28) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-01-28)
  230. Re: Next issues to move forward on (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-01-28) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-01-28)
  231. Re: <summary> not for table (was Re: Next issues to move forward on) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-01-28) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-01-28)
  232. Re: Next issues to move forward on (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-01-27) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-01-27)
  233. Re: Next issues to move forward on (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-01-27) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-01-27)
  234. Next issues to move forward on (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-27) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-27)
  235. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-28: (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-27) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-27)
  236. W3C document license Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from karl+w3c@la-grange.net on 2010-01-27) (from karl+w3c@la-grange.net on 2010-01-27)
  237. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-01-25) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-01-25)
  238. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mnot@mnot.net on 2010-01-23) (from mnot@mnot.net on 2010-01-23)
  239. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mnot@mnot.net on 2010-01-23) (from mnot@mnot.net on 2010-01-23)
  240. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mnot@mnot.net on 2010-01-23) (from mnot@mnot.net on 2010-01-23)
  241. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mnot@mnot.net on 2010-01-23) (from mnot@mnot.net on 2010-01-23)
  242. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2010-01-22) (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2010-01-22)
  243. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-01-22) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-01-22)
  244. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-22) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-22)
  245. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-22) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-22)
  246. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-22) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-22)
  247. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-01-22) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-01-22)
  248. RE: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from masinter@adobe.com on 2010-01-22) (from masinter@adobe.com on 2010-01-22)
  249. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-01-22) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-01-22)
  250. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-01-22) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-01-22)
  251. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-01-22) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-01-22)
  252. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-01-22) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-01-22)
  253. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mnot@mnot.net on 2010-01-22) (from mnot@mnot.net on 2010-01-22)
  254. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2010-01-21) (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2010-01-21)
  255. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership Change Proposal discussion (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2010-01-21) (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2010-01-21)
  256. [VER 2] {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-21: AIs, CfC/CfPs, and heartbeat docs (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-21) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-21)
  257. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-01-21) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-01-21)
  258. Re: Registries, meta/name=keyword, head/@profile (ISSUE-27, ISSUE-55 and ISSUE-79) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-01-21) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-01-21)
  259. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-01-21) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-01-21)
  260. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership Change Proposal discussion (from mnot@mnot.net on 2010-01-21) (from mnot@mnot.net on 2010-01-21)
  261. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership Change Proposal discussion (from mnot@mnot.net on 2010-01-21) (from mnot@mnot.net on 2010-01-21)
  262. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership Change Proposal discussion (from tantek@cs.stanford.edu on 2010-01-21) (from tantek@cs.stanford.edu on 2010-01-21)
  263. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-21: AIs, CfC/CfPs, and heartbeat docs (from singer@apple.com on 2010-01-21) (from singer@apple.com on 2010-01-21)
  264. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mnot@mnot.net on 2010-01-21) (from mnot@mnot.net on 2010-01-21)
  265. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership Change Proposal discussion (from tantek@cs.stanford.edu on 2010-01-20) (from tantek@cs.stanford.edu on 2010-01-20)
  266. ISSUE-27: rel-ownership Change Proposal discussion (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-20) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-20)
  267. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-21: AIs, CfC/CfPs, and heartbeat docs (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-20) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-20)
  268. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-21: AIs, CfC/CfPs, and heartbeat docs (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-20) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-20)
  269. Re: Registries, meta/name=keyword, head/@profile (ISSUE-27, ISSUE-55 and ISSUE-79) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-12) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-12)
  270. Registries, meta/name=keyword, head/@profile (ISSUE-27, ISSUE-55 and ISSUE-79) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-01-12) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-01-12)
  271. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-01-07 (from ishida@w3.org on 2010-01-11) (from ishida@w3.org on 2010-01-11)
  272. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-09) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-09)
  273. RE: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-07) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-07)
  274. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-01-07 (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-06) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-06)
  275. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from tai@g5n.co.uk on 2009-12-30) (from tai@g5n.co.uk on 2009-12-30)
  276. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-12-30) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-12-30)
  277. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-12-30) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-12-30)
  278. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mnot@mnot.net on 2009-12-30) (from mnot@mnot.net on 2009-12-30)
  279. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mnot@mnot.net on 2009-12-30) (from mnot@mnot.net on 2009-12-30)
  280. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2009-12-29) (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2009-12-29)
  281. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-12-17) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-12-17)
  282. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-12-16) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-12-16)
  283. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from tai@g5n.co.uk on 2009-12-16) (from tai@g5n.co.uk on 2009-12-16)
  284. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-12-16) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-12-16)
  285. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-12-17: action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task forces (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-12-15) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-12-15)
  286. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-12-17: action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task forces (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-12-15) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-12-15)
  287. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-12-15) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-12-15)
  288. RE: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-12-15) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-12-15)
  289. Re: HTML WG issues scheduled to close Dec 17 comments (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-12-12) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-12-12)
  290. HTML WG issues scheduled to close Dec 17 comments (from masinter@adobe.com on 2009-12-12) (from masinter@adobe.com on 2009-12-12)
  291. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-10-29: action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task forces (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-12-10) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-12-10)
  292. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-10-29: action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task forces (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-12-10) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-12-10)
  293. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-10-29: action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task forces (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-12-09) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-12-09)
  294. Minutes HTML WG 3 December 2009 (from cooper@w3.org on 2009-12-03) (from cooper@w3.org on 2009-12-03)
  295. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-12-3: issues, action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task force reports (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-12-02) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-12-02)
  296. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-11-25) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-11-25)
  297. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-11-25) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-11-25)
  298. Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-11-24) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-11-24)
  299. RE: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-11-19) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-11-19)
  300. ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-11-19) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-11-19)
  301. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-11-19: issues, action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task force reports (from oradnio@gmail.com on 2009-11-19) (from oradnio@gmail.com on 2009-11-19)
  302. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-11-19: issues, action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task force reports (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2009-11-19) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2009-11-19)
  303. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-11-19: issues, action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task force reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-11-18) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-11-18)
  304. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-11-19: issues, action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task force reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-11-18) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-11-18)
  305. State of HTML WG Unresolved Issues (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-08-20) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-08-20)
  306. Re: Consolidated issues that may qualify as 'controversial' (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-08-12) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-08-12)
  307. Re: Consolidated issues that may qualify as 'controversial' (from shelleyp@burningbird.net on 2009-08-12) (from shelleyp@burningbird.net on 2009-08-12)
  308. Consolidated issues that may qualify as 'controversial' (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-08-12) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-08-12)
  309. Re: google supports rel='canonical' (ISSUE-27 rel-ownership) (from lhs@malform.no on 2009-02-18) (from lhs@malform.no on 2009-02-18)
  310. Re: google supports rel='canonical' (ISSUE-27 rel-ownership) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-02-17) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-02-17)
  311. google supports rel='canonical' (ISSUE-27 rel-ownership) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-02-17) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-02-17)
  312. {minutes} 2008-10-23 f2f meeting (day one) (from mike@w3.org on 2008-11-07) (from mike@w3.org on 2008-11-07)
  313. {minutes} HTML WG issue-tracking telcon 2008-06-05 (from mike@w3.org on 2008-06-06) (from mike@w3.org on 2008-06-06)
  314. Re: ISSUE-27 (rel-ownership): @rel value ownership, registry consideration [HTML Principles/Requirements] (from connolly@w3.org on 2007-12-06) (from connolly@w3.org on 2007-12-06)
  315. ISSUE-27 (rel-ownership): @rel value ownership, registry consideration [HTML Principles/Requirements] (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2007-12-06) (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2007-12-06)

Related notes:

hmm... IANA has a registry for Atom rel values; how about sharing?
http://www.iana.org/assignments/link-relations.html

Dan Connolly, 30 Apr 2008, 20:10:43

demoting unscheduled issues to RAISED as per http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-wg-issue-tracking/2008Aug/0005.html

Dan Connolly, 22 Aug 2008, 15:37:04

[DanC_lap]: note also http://www.w3.org/2005/04/xpointer-schemes/

23 Oct 2008, 12:53:11

Shane McCarron -- "FWIW, RDFa is part of the XHTML 2 activity, and DOES own link/@rel":
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Sep/0037.html

Shawn Medero, 23 Oct 2008, 12:55:08

Change status to OPEN since there is an action.

Maciej Stachowiak, 26 Nov 2009, 01:35:42

This currently is on the IESG agenda for 2010-04-22 (see https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-http-link-header/)

Julian Reschke, 8 Apr 2010, 16:20:49

[paulc]: rel-ownership

15 Apr 2010, 16:14:19

See new information: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011May/0213.html

Julian Reschke, 18 May 2011, 12:44:42


Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Chairs, Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.323 2013-12-19 14:47:09 dom Exp $