Edit ISSUE-205: Define what author guidance and/or methods should be provided to those that wish to create accessible text editors using canvas as a rendering surface.

Nickname:

Title:

State:

Product:

Raised By:

Description:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. RE: Issue 131 next steps (was: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-205) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-08-14) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-08-14)
  2. RE: Issue 131 next steps (was: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-205) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-08-14) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-08-14)
  3. Re: Issue 131 next steps (was: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-205) (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2012-08-03) (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2012-08-03)
  4. Issue 131 next steps (was: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-205) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-08-03) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-08-03)
  5. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-205: caret-location-api - and Issue 131 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-08-02) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-08-02)
  6. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-205: caret-location-api - and Issue 131 (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2012-08-02) (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2012-08-02)
  7. Re: Updating Change Proposals for ISSUE-195 form-http-req (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-07-25) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-07-25)
  8. Re: Updating Change Proposals for ISSUE-131: caret-location-api (from mjs@apple.com on 2012-07-25) (from mjs@apple.com on 2012-07-25)
  9. Re: Updating Change Proposals for ISSUE-131: caret-location-api (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2012-07-25) (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2012-07-25)
  10. Re: Updating Change Proposals for ISSUE-195 form-http-req (from cmhjones@gmail.com on 2012-07-25) (from cmhjones@gmail.com on 2012-07-25)
  11. Re: Updating Change Proposals for ISSUE-131: caret-location-api (from janina@rednote.net on 2012-07-24) (from janina@rednote.net on 2012-07-24)
  12. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-205: caret-location-api (from janina@rednote.net on 2012-07-24) (from janina@rednote.net on 2012-07-24)
  13. Re: Updating Change Proposals for ISSUE-131: caret-location-api (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2012-07-24) (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2012-07-24)
  14. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-205: caret-location-api (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2012-07-23) (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2012-07-23)
  15. Updating Change Proposals for ISSUE-195 form-http-req (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-07-22) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-07-22)
  16. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-07-19 - issues, decisions and surveys (from eoconnor@apple.com on 2012-07-19) (from eoconnor@apple.com on 2012-07-19)
  17. RE: Updating Change Proposals for ISSUE-131: caret-location-api (from Frank.Olivier@microsoft.com on 2012-07-19) (from Frank.Olivier@microsoft.com on 2012-07-19)
  18. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-07-19 - issues, decisions and surveys (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-07-18) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-07-18)
  19. Re: Updating Change Proposals for ISSUE-183 enhance-time (from cmhjones@gmail.com on 2012-07-18) (from cmhjones@gmail.com on 2012-07-18)
  20. Re: Updating Change Proposals for ISSUE-183 enhance-time (from mjs@apple.com on 2012-07-18) (from mjs@apple.com on 2012-07-18)
  21. Re: Updating Change Proposals for ISSUE-183 enhance-time (from cmhjones@gmail.com on 2012-07-18) (from cmhjones@gmail.com on 2012-07-18)
  22. Updating Change Proposals for ISSUE-131: caret-location-api (from mjs@apple.com on 2012-07-17) (from mjs@apple.com on 2012-07-17)
  23. Working Group Decision on ISSUE-205: caret-location-api (from mjs@apple.com on 2012-07-17) (from mjs@apple.com on 2012-07-17)
  24. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2012-06-13 (from glenn@skynav.com on 2012-06-14) (from glenn@skynav.com on 2012-06-14)
  25. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-06-13 (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-06-13) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-06-13)
  26. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-06-13 (from mjs@apple.com on 2012-06-13) (from mjs@apple.com on 2012-06-13)
  27. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2012-06-07 - actions, issues, task force reports (from glenn@skynav.com on 2012-06-07) (from glenn@skynav.com on 2012-06-07)
  28. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-06-07 - actions, issues, task force reports (from krisk@microsoft.com on 2012-06-07) (from krisk@microsoft.com on 2012-06-07)
  29. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-06-07 - actions, issues, task force reports (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-06-06) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-06-06)
  30. Re: Action 217: Create an updated Caret ring focus (Rich, Ted, Frank) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-06-05) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-06-05)
  31. Re: Action 217: Create an updated Caret ring focus (Rich, Ted, Frank) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-06-05) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-06-05)
  32. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2012-05-31 - issues, straw poll, re-open request, W3C system outage (from glenn@skynav.com on 2012-05-31) (from glenn@skynav.com on 2012-05-31)
  33. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-05-31 - issues, straw poll, re-open request, W3C system outage (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-05-30) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-05-30)
  34. ISSUE-205: text-editing-canvas - Straw Poll for Objections (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-05-30) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-05-30)
  35. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2012-05-24 - issues, task force reports (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-05-24) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-05-24)
  36. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-05-24 - issues, task force reports (from krisk@microsoft.com on 2012-05-23) (from krisk@microsoft.com on 2012-05-23)
  37. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-05-24 - issues, task force reports (from Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com on 2012-05-23) (from Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com on 2012-05-23)
  38. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-05-24 - issues, task force reports (from mjs@apple.com on 2012-05-23) (from mjs@apple.com on 2012-05-23)
  39. RE: {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2012-05-17: action items, issues, and other business (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2012-05-18) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2012-05-18)
  40. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-05-10 (from krisk@microsoft.com on 2012-05-17) (from krisk@microsoft.com on 2012-05-17)
  41. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-05-17: action items, issues, and other business (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2012-05-16) (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2012-05-16)
  42. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-05-17: action items, issues, and other business (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-05-16) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-05-16)
  43. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-05-10 (from mjs@apple.com on 2012-05-09) (from mjs@apple.com on 2012-05-09)
  44. Re: Chair review of the issue-205 text-editing-canvas change proposals (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-05-09) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-05-09)
  45. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2012-04-19: issues, decisions, TF reports, Change Proposal reviews (from glenn@skynav.com on 2012-04-19) (from glenn@skynav.com on 2012-04-19)
  46. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-04-19: issues, decisions, TF reports, Change Proposal reviews (from Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com on 2012-04-18) (from Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com on 2012-04-18)
  47. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-04-19: issues, decisions, TF reports, Change Proposal reviews (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-04-18) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-04-18)
  48. Chair review of the issue-205 text-editing-canvas change proposals (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-04-17) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-04-17)
  49. Re: {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2012-03-22 (from glenn@skynav.com on 2012-03-22) (from glenn@skynav.com on 2012-03-22)
  50. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2012-03-22 (from glenn@skynav.com on 2012-03-22) (from glenn@skynav.com on 2012-03-22)
  51. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-03-22: issue progress, heartbeat drafts, revert request, F2F registration, task force reports (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-03-21) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-03-21)
  52. RE: {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2012-03-08: issue progress, heartbeat drafts, other topics (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2012-03-15) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2012-03-15)
  53. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-03-08: issue progress, heartbeat drafts, other topics (from mjs@apple.com on 2012-03-14) (from mjs@apple.com on 2012-03-14)
  54. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2012-03-08: issue progress, heartbeat drafts, F2F meeting plans, task force reports (from glenn@skynav.com on 2012-03-08) (from glenn@skynav.com on 2012-03-08)
  55. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-03-08: issue progress, heartbeat drafts, F2F meeting plans, task force reports (from glenn@skynav.com on 2012-03-08) (from glenn@skynav.com on 2012-03-08)
  56. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-03-08: issue progress, heartbeat drafts, F2F meeting plans, task force reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-03-08) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-03-08)
  57. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-03-08: issue progress, heartbeat drafts, F2F meeting plans, task force reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-03-07) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-03-07)
  58. [minutes] HTML WG telecon 2012-02-16: issue progress (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-02-16) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-02-16)
  59. HTML WG telecon 2012-02-16: issue progress (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-02-15) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-02-15)
  60. ISSUE-131: caret-location-API - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-02-14) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-02-14)
  61. ISSUE-205: caret-location-API - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-02-14) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-02-14)
  62. Re: ISSUE-205 opened (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2012-02-14) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2012-02-14)
  63. Re: ISSUE-205 opened (from chuck@jumis.com on 2012-02-14) (from chuck@jumis.com on 2012-02-14)
  64. Re: ISSUE-205 opened (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-02-14) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-02-14)
  65. Re: ISSUE-205 opened (from chuck@jumis.com on 2012-02-14) (from chuck@jumis.com on 2012-02-14)
  66. ISSUE-205 opened (was: Issue 131 Change Proposal) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-02-14) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-02-14)
  67. HTML-ISSUE-205 (text-editing-canvas): Define what author guidance and/or methods should be provided to those that wish to create accessible text editors using canvas as a rendering surface. [HTML 5 spec] (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2012-02-14) (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2012-02-14)

Related notes:

[glenn]: text-editing-canvas, Call for Counter Proposals closed Mar 14

22 Mar 2012, 16:05:06

[glenn]: text-editing-canvas: change proposal reviews

19 Apr 2012, 16:13:34

[glenn]: text-editing-canvas - Straw Poll for Objections

31 May 2012, 16:23:30

[glenn]: text-editing-canvas, Survey closes Jun 7

7 Jun 2012, 16:07:10

[glenn]: survey closed June 7

14 Jun 2012, 16:10:11


Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Chairs, Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $