Edit ISSUE-150: consider reducing verbosity when talking about code points

Nickname:

Title:

State:

Product:

Raised By:

Description:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-08-29 (from mjs@apple.com on 2012-08-29) (from mjs@apple.com on 2012-08-29)
  2. Re: CfC: Close ISSUE-150 code-point-verbosity by Amicable Resolution (from eoconnor@apple.com on 2012-08-23) (from eoconnor@apple.com on 2012-08-23)
  3. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-08-23, issues, task force reports, discussion items (from eoconnor@apple.com on 2012-08-23) (from eoconnor@apple.com on 2012-08-23)
  4. Re: CfC: Close ISSUE-150 code-point-verbosity by Amicable Resolution (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-08-22) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-08-22)
  5. RE: CfC: Publish ten heartbeat drafts as WDs (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-03-29) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-03-29)
  6. RE: CfC: Publish ten heartbeat drafts as WDs (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-03-27) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-03-27)
  7. Re: CfC: Publish ten heartbeat drafts as WDs (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-03-22) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-03-22)
  8. RE: CfC: Close ISSUE-150 code-point-verbosity by Amicable Resolution (from ian@hixie.ch on 2011-07-19) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2011-07-19)
  9. RE: CfC: Close ISSUE-150 code-point-verbosity by Amicable Resolution (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-07-19) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-07-19)
  10. Re: CfC: Close ISSUE-150 code-point-verbosity by Amicable Resolution (from eoconnor@apple.com on 2011-07-15) (from eoconnor@apple.com on 2011-07-15)
  11. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2011-07-14: Issue status, Priority requests, Decisions, WD publication (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-07-14) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-07-14)
  12. Re: CfC: Close ISSUE-150 code-point-verbosity by Amicable Resolution (from eoconnor@apple.com on 2011-07-13) (from eoconnor@apple.com on 2011-07-13)
  13. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-07-14: Issue status, Priority requests, Decisions, WD publication (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-07-13) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-07-13)
  14. RE: CfC: Close ISSUE-150 code-point-verbosity by Amicable Resolution (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-07-13) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-07-13)
  15. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2011-07-07: Actions, Issue status Decisions, TF reports, TAG issue (from eoconnor@apple.com on 2011-07-07) (from eoconnor@apple.com on 2011-07-07)
  16. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-07-07: Actions, Issue status Decisions, TF reports, TAG issue (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-07-05) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-07-05)
  17. CfC: Close ISSUE-150 code-point-verbosity by Amicable Resolution (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-07-05) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-07-05)
  18. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-06-30 WG Issues, Calls, TAG Issue (RDFa/Microdata), author-view (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-06-30) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-06-30)
  19. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-06-30 WG Issues, Calls, TAG Issue (RDFa/Microdata), author-view (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-06-28) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-06-28)
  20. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-06-23 TF Reports, Tracker requests, (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-06-22) (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-06-22)
  21. RE: {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2011-06-02 Action Items, New Calls (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2011-06-02) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2011-06-02)
  22. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-06-02 Action Items, New Calls (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-06-01) (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-06-01)
  23. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-06-02 Action Items, New Calls (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-05-31) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-05-31)
  24. ISSUE-150 code-point-verbosity - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-05-31) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-05-31)
  25. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2011-02-17: Issues, handling of features, task force reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-02-20) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-02-20)
  26. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-02-17: Issues, handling of features, task force reports (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-02-17) (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-02-17)
  27. RE: CCPs for ISSUE-140 and ISSUE-150 (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-02-15) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-02-15)
  28. RE: {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2011-02-03: Issues, survey, A11y TF mini-report, Bug 11984 (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2011-02-10) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2011-02-10)
  29. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-02-03: Issues, survey, A11y TF mini-report, Bug 11984 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-02-09) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-02-09)
  30. Re: CCPs for ISSUE-140 and ISSUE-150 (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-02-07) (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-02-07)
  31. CCPs for ISSUE-140 and ISSUE-150 (from annevk@opera.com on 2011-02-07) (from annevk@opera.com on 2011-02-07)
  32. Re: Change Proposal for ISSUE-150, was: ISSUE-150 code-point-verbosity: Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-02-06) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-02-06)
  33. Re: Change Proposal for ISSUE-150, was: ISSUE-150 code-point-verbosity: Chairs Solicit Proposals (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2011-02-06) (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2011-02-06)
  34. ISSUE-150 CPP — no editor micromanaging (from annevk@opera.com on 2011-02-06) (from annevk@opera.com on 2011-02-06)
  35. Re: Change Proposal for ISSUE-150, was: ISSUE-150 code-point-verbosity: Chairs Solicit Proposals (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2011-02-06) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2011-02-06)
  36. Re: Change Proposal for ISSUE-150, was: ISSUE-150 code-point-verbosity: Chairs Solicit Proposals (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2011-02-05) (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2011-02-05)
  37. Re: Change Proposal for ISSUE-150, was: ISSUE-150 code-point-verbosity: Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-02-05) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-02-05)
  38. Re: Change Proposal for ISSUE-150, was: ISSUE-150 code-point-verbosity: Chairs Solicit Proposals (from bzbarsky@MIT.EDU on 2011-02-05) (from bzbarsky@MIT.EDU on 2011-02-05)
  39. Change Proposal for ISSUE-150, was: ISSUE-150 code-point-verbosity: Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-02-05) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-02-05)
  40. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2011-02-03: Issues, surveys (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-02-03) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-02-03)
  41. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-02-03: Issues, surveys (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-02-02) (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-02-02)
  42. Re: request to re-open issue 133 due to submission of a change prposal. (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2011-02-01) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2011-02-01)
  43. RE: request to re-open issue 133 due to submission of a change prposal. (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-01-31) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-01-31)
  44. {agenda} HTML WG Telecon 2010-12-16: status of actions, calls, new decisions, task force reports (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-01-12) (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-01-12)
  45. ISSUE-150 code-point-verbosity: Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-01-12) (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-01-12)
  46. {minutes} HTML WG Telecon 2011-01-06: status of actions, calls, deadlines, task force reports (from plh@w3.org on 2011-01-11) (from plh@w3.org on 2011-01-11)
  47. HTML WG Telecon 2010-12-16: status of actions, calls; task force reports (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-01-05) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-01-05)
  48. HTML-ISSUE-150 (code-point-verbosity): consider reducing verbosity when talking about code points [HTML 5 spec] (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2011-01-05) (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2011-01-05)

No User notes.


Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Chairs, Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $