Edit ISSUE-14: Integration of WAI-ARIA roles into HTML5

Nickname:

Title:

State:

Product:

Raised By:

Description:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. {minutes} } HTML WG telecon 2010-07-24: issues, surveys, decisions, publication status, TF reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-25) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-25)
  2. [minutes] 20100325 HTML teleconference (from plh@w3.org on 2010-03-30) (from plh@w3.org on 2010-03-30)
  3. Re: ISSUE 14: aria-role - suggest closing on 2009-11-12 (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-11-24) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-11-24)
  4. [minutes] HTML WG call 20091119 (from plh@w3.org on 2009-11-19) (from plh@w3.org on 2009-11-19)
  5. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-11-19: issues, action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task force reports (from oradnio@gmail.com on 2009-11-19) (from oradnio@gmail.com on 2009-11-19)
  6. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-11-19: issues, action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task force reports (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2009-11-19) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2009-11-19)
  7. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-11-19: issues, action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task force reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-11-18) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-11-18)
  8. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-11-19: issues, action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task force reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-11-18) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-11-18)
  9. Chairs Solicit Proposals or recommend closing for issues: 4, 7, 14, 30, 63 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-26) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-26)
  10. ISSUE 14: aria-role - suggest closing on 2009-11-12 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-26) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-26)
  11. State of HTML WG Unresolved Issues (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-08-20) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-08-20)
  12. Re: Consolidated issues that may qualify as 'controversial' (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-08-12) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-08-12)
  13. Re: Consolidated issues that may qualify as 'controversial' (from shelleyp@burningbird.net on 2009-08-12) (from shelleyp@burningbird.net on 2009-08-12)
  14. Consolidated issues that may qualify as 'controversial' (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-08-12) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-08-12)
  15. controversial issue candidates in issues 1-15 (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-08-10) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-08-10)
  16. {minutes} HTML WG telcon 2008-07-31 (from connolly@w3.org on 2008-07-31) (from connolly@w3.org on 2008-07-31)
  17. Requesting some issue guidance on ARIA (from shawn@db79.com on 2008-05-22) (from shawn@db79.com on 2008-05-22)
  18. {minutes} HTML WG issue-tracking telcon 2008-04-10/11 (from mike@w3.org on 2008-04-11) (from mike@w3.org on 2008-04-11)
  19. {minutes} 2008-04-03 HTML WG telcon (from mike@w3.org on 2008-04-04) (from mike@w3.org on 2008-04-04)
  20. minutes HTML WG weekly 21 Feb (from connolly@w3.org on 2008-03-09) (from connolly@w3.org on 2008-03-09)
  21. {minutes} HTML WG teleconference 2008-01-24 (from mike@w3.org on 2008-01-25) (from mike@w3.org on 2008-01-25)
  22. dual [sic] approach to ARIA embedding [was: Re: upcoming ARIA publicatoins, test coordination (ISSUE-14)] (from alfred.s.gilman@IEEE.org on 2008-01-23) (from alfred.s.gilman@IEEE.org on 2008-01-23)
  23. Re: upcoming ARIA publicatoins, test coordination (ISSUE-14) (from connolly@w3.org on 2008-01-23) (from connolly@w3.org on 2008-01-23)
  24. ISSUE-14 (aria-role): Integration of WAI-ARIA roles into HTML5 [HTML 5 spec] (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2007-11-10) (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2007-11-10)

Related notes:

SPM: Gregory, I created a new section for the joint WG sessions because it seems like many proposals are discussed not just a specific one. Thanks for adding this though... I'm sitting in a meeting on ARIA-Role and trying to update the issue as I go.

Shawn Medero, 10 Nov 2007, 14:45:39

thank you shawn - we need to ensure linkbacks to both issue pages, then [Gregory J. Rosmaita]

Gregory Rosmaita, 10 Nov 2007, 15:30:22

Henri Sivonen just wrote another piece on ARIA/HTML5 that touches on roles quite a bit: http://hsivonen.iki.fi/aria-html5-bis/

Shawn Medero, 10 Apr 2008, 23:18:10

using RAISED to represent lower priority as discussed in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-wg-issue-tracking/2008Aug/0005.html

progress on action-23 is due 1 Oct

Dan Connolly, 22 Aug 2008, 15:40:10

[Laura]: http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/14

24 Jun 2010, 16:19:52


Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Chairs, Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $