Edit ISSUE-109: change ARIA section title and add extra text about use of ARIA

Nickname:

Title:

State:

Product:

Raised By:

Description:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-05-12: Actions, New Issues, Closing Issues, TF reports, Last Call schedule (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-05-11) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-05-11)
  2. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-04-12: Actions, New Issues, Closing Issues, TF reports, Last Call schedule (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-05-11) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-05-11)
  3. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-10: Action items, issues, surveys and decisions (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-11) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-11)
  4. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-10: Action items, issues, surveys and decisions (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-08) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-08)
  5. Working Group Decision on ISSUE-109 aria-section-title (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-07) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-07)
  6. Re: ISSUE-129 CCP - copied for review and comment (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2011-01-18) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2011-01-18)
  7. Re: ISSUE-129 CCP - copied for review and comment (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2011-01-17) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2011-01-17)
  8. Re: ISSUE-129 CCP (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2011-01-17) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2011-01-17)
  9. ISSUE-129 CCP (from ian@hixie.ch on 2011-01-17) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2011-01-17)
  10. Re: Issue-85 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-10-21) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-10-21)
  11. Re: CfC: Close ISSUE-85 by Amicable Consensus (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-10-21) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-10-21)
  12. {minutes} } HTML WG Telecon 2010-10-21: status of actions, calls, issues, heartbeat drafts, and TPAC (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-10-21) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-10-21)
  13. {agenda} HTML WG Telecon 2010-10-21: status of actions, calls, issues, heartbeat drafts, and TPAC (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-10-20) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-10-20)
  14. CfC: Close ISSUE-85 by Amicable Consensus (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-10-13) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-10-13)
  15. Re: Issue-85 (was: ISSUE-129: replace or modify the ARIA section of the HTML5 spec) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-10-12) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-10-12)
  16. Re: ARIA mapping status (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-09-09) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-09-09)
  17. HTML Working Group Status (from plh@w3.org on 2010-08-27) (from plh@w3.org on 2010-08-27)
  18. {minutes} } HTML WG telecon 2010-08-26, action items, state of various issues (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-08-27) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-08-27)
  19. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-08-26, action items, state of various issues (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-08-25) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-08-25)
  20. RE: {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2010-08-19: WG decisions, Decision Policy, TF reports (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-08-19) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-08-19)
  21. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-08-19: WG decisions, Decision Policy, TF reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-08-17) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-08-17)
  22. RE: ISSUE-109: aria-section-title - Straw Poll for Objections (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2010-08-14) (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2010-08-14)
  23. Re: ISSUE-109: aria-section-title - Straw Poll for Objections (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-08-14) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-08-14)
  24. RE: ISSUE-109: aria-section-title - Straw Poll for Objections (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2010-08-13) (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2010-08-13)
  25. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-08-12: action 29; issues 116, 30, 109, 27; bugs 9894, 10066 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-08-11) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-08-11)
  26. ISSUE-109: aria-section-title - Straw Poll for Objections (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-08-11) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-08-11)
  27. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-109 (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-07-30) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-07-30)
  28. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-109 (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-07-21) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-07-21)
  29. Change proposal for ISSUE-109 (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-07-15) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-07-15)
  30. issue 109 title change of aria section (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-07-15) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-07-15)
  31. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-06-17: actions, issues, publication status (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-06-16) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-06-16)
  32. Re: Change Proposals, objections, and the Decision Policy (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-06-16) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-06-16)
  33. Re: Change Proposals, objections, and the Decision Policy (from w3c@adambarth.com on 2010-06-15) (from w3c@adambarth.com on 2010-06-15)
  34. ISSUE-109 aria-section-title - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-15) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-15)
  35. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2010-06-10: action items, decision policy, task force reports, publication status (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-06-10) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-06-10)
  36. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-06-10: action items, decision policy, task force reports, publication status (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2010-06-10) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2010-06-10)
  37. FW: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-06-10: action items, decision policy, task force reports, publication status (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-10) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-10)
  38. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-06-10: action items, decision policy, task force reports, publication status (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-10) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-10)
  39. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-05-27 (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-05-27) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-05-27)
  40. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-05-27 (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-05-27) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-05-27)
  41. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-05-27 (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2010-05-27) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2010-05-27)
  42. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-05-27 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-05-26) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-05-26)
  43. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-05-20: Surveys close, Publishing new Working Drafts (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-19) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-19)
  44. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-29: Action items, new issues, Task Force reports - minutes of the meeting (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-04-29) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-04-29)
  45. Re: ISSUE-109 (aria-section-title): Chairs Solicit Proposals (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-04-29) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-04-29)
  46. Re: ISSUE-109 (aria-section-title): Chairs Solicit Proposals (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-04-29) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-04-29)
  47. ISSUE-109 (aria-section-title): Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-28) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-28)
  48. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-29: Action items, new issues, Task Force reports (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-28) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-28)
  49. Minutes of HTML WG meeting, Apr 15 2010 (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-19) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-19)
  50. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-15: Action items, issues, decision policy, task forces, TPAC (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-14) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-14)
  51. Re: ISSUE-109: (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-13) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-13)
  52. ISSUE-109: (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2010-04-13) (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2010-04-13)

Related notes:

Change Proposal:
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/ariasection

Laura Carlson, 17 May 2010, 19:56:05


Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Chairs, Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.323 2013-12-19 14:47:09 dom Exp $