Edit ISSUE-102: Registration procedure for meta/@name

Nickname:

Title:

State:

Product:

Raised By:

Description:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. Re: ISSUE-102 (meta-name-registry): Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-01-18) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-01-18)
  2. Re: CORRECTION ISSUE-78 (urls-terminology): Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-28) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-28)
  3. Minutes of HTML WG meeting, Apr 8 2010 (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-08) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-08)
  4. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-08: calls for proposals, issue status (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-07) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-07)
  5. Re: Reminder of Change Proposal deadlines today (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-06) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-06)
  6. Reminder of Change Proposal deadlines today (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-05) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-05)
  7. [minutes] 2010-04-01 HTML Teleconference (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-01) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-01)
  8. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-01: action items, decision policy update, issue status (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-30) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-30)
  9. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-01: action items, decision policy update, issue status (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-30) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-30)
  10. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-01: action items, decision policy update, issue status (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-30) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-30)
  11. CORRECTION ISSUE-78 (urls-terminology): Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-24) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-24)
  12. Re: ISSUE-78 (meta-name-registry): Chairs Solicit Proposals (from karl+w3c@la-grange.net on 2010-03-24) (from karl+w3c@la-grange.net on 2010-03-24)
  13. Re: Breakdown of issues (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-12) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-12)
  14. Breakdown of issues (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-12) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-12)
  15. [minutes] HTML WG 2010004 (from plh@w3.org on 2010-03-04) (from plh@w3.org on 2010-03-04)
  16. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-04: actions, publications, decision policy, issues (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-03) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-03)
  17. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-04: actions, publications, decision policy, issues (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-03) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-03)
  18. ISSUE-102 (meta-name-registry): Chairs Solicit Proposals (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-03) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-03)
  19. Re: Discussion on ISSUE-79: meta-keywords (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-25) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-25)
  20. Re: Issue 85 and (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-02-18) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-02-18)
  21. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-02-18: actions, issues, publication (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-02-18) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-02-18)
  22. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-02-18: actions, issues, publication (from geoff_freed@wgbh.org on 2010-02-17) (from geoff_freed@wgbh.org on 2010-02-17)
  23. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-02-18: actions, issues, publication (from janina@rednote.net on 2010-02-17) (from janina@rednote.net on 2010-02-17)
  24. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-02-18: actions, issues, publication (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-17) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-17)
  25. [Bug 8727] registration procedure for meta/@name values (from bugzilla@wiggum.w3.org on 2010-02-16) (from bugzilla@wiggum.w3.org on 2010-02-16)
  26. ISSUE-102 (meta-name-registry): Registration procedure for meta/@name [HTML 5 spec] (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2010-02-16) (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2010-02-16)

Related notes:

closed without prejudice due to lack of proposals by deadline

Sam Ruby, 8 Apr 2010, 16:16:59


Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Chairs, Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.323 2013-12-19 14:47:09 dom Exp $