Edit ISSUE-101: Spec reference for US-ASCII

Nickname:

Title:

State:

Product:

Raised By:

Description:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. [Bug 12495] New: please mark the reference to RFC1345 as non-normative (from bugzilla@jessica.w3.org on 2011-04-14) (from bugzilla@jessica.w3.org on 2011-04-14)
  2. RE: {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-17: Issues, surveys, decisions and task force reports (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2011-03-17) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2011-03-17)
  3. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-101 us-ascii-ref (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-16) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-16)
  4. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-101 us-ascii-ref (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-03-16) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-03-16)
  5. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-101 us-ascii-ref (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-16) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-16)
  6. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-17: Issues, surveys, decisions and task force reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-15) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-15)
  7. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-101 us-ascii-ref (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-03-15) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-03-15)
  8. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-101 us-ascii-ref (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-15) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-15)
  9. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-101 us-ascii-ref (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-03-15) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-03-15)
  10. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-101 us-ascii-ref (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-15) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-15)
  11. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-101 us-ascii-ref (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-03-15) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-03-15)
  12. Working Group Decision on ISSUE-101 us-ascii-ref (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-15) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-15)
  13. HTML Working Group Status (from plh@w3.org on 2010-08-27) (from plh@w3.org on 2010-08-27)
  14. RE: {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2010-08-19: WG decisions, Decision Policy, TF reports (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-08-19) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-08-19)
  15. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-08-19: WG decisions, Decision Policy, TF reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-08-17) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-08-17)
  16. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-08-12: action 29; issues 116, 30, 109, 27; bugs 9894, 10066 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-08-11) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-08-11)
  17. RE: {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2010-08-04 [task force week] (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-08-05) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-08-05)
  18. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-08-04 [task force week] (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-08-04) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-08-04)
  19. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-29, WG decisions, issue review, WG surveys (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-29) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-29)
  20. Re: ISSUE-101: us-ascii-ref - Straw Poll for Objections (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-07-28) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-07-28)
  21. Re: ISSUE-101 (us-ascii-ref): Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-07-28) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-07-28)
  22. Re: ISSUE-101 (us-ascii-ref): Chairs Solicit Proposals (from bzbarsky@MIT.EDU on 2010-07-28) (from bzbarsky@MIT.EDU on 2010-07-28)
  23. Re: ISSUE-101 (us-ascii-ref): Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-07-28) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-07-28)
  24. Re: ISSUE-101 (us-ascii-ref): Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-07-28) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-07-28)
  25. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-29, WG decisions, issue review, WG surveys (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-27) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-27)
  26. Re: ISSUE-101: us-ascii-ref - Straw Poll for Objections (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-07-22) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-07-22)
  27. RE: {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-22 (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-07-22) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-07-22)
  28. Re: ISSUE-101: us-ascii-ref - Straw Poll for Objections (from glsimpso@indiana.edu on 2010-07-22) (from glsimpso@indiana.edu on 2010-07-22)
  29. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-22 (from eliotgra@microsoft.com on 2010-07-22) (from eliotgra@microsoft.com on 2010-07-22)
  30. ISSUE-101: us-ascii-ref - Straw Poll for Objections (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-07-22) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-07-22)
  31. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-22 (from krisk@microsoft.com on 2010-07-22) (from krisk@microsoft.com on 2010-07-22)
  32. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-22 (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-07-21) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-07-21)
  33. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-15 (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-15) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-15)
  34. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-15: note new dial-in numbers for Paris and London (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-07-14) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-07-14)
  35. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-08: actions, issues, decisions, revised proposals, future surveys, TF reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-08) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-08)
  36. Re: CfC: Adopt ISSUE-101 us-ascii-ref Change Proposal to replace ASCII reference (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-07-07) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-07-07)
  37. FW: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-08: actions, issues, decisions, revised proposals, future surveys, TF reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-07) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-07)
  38. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-08: actions, issues, decisions, revised proposals, future surveys, TF reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-07) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-07)
  39. Re: CfC: Adopt ISSUE-101 us-ascii-ref Change Proposal to replace ASCII reference (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-06-24) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-06-24)
  40. Re: CfC: Adopt ISSUE-101 us-ascii-ref Change Proposal to replace ASCII reference (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-06-24) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-06-24)
  41. Re: CfC: Adopt ISSUE-101 us-ascii-ref Change Proposal to replace ASCII reference (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-06-24) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-06-24)
  42. Re: CfC: Adopt ISSUE-101 us-ascii-ref Change Proposal to replace ASCII reference (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-06-24) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-06-24)
  43. Re: CfC: Adopt ISSUE-101 us-ascii-ref Change Proposal to replace ASCII reference (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-06-23) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-06-23)
  44. Re: CfC: Adopt ISSUE-101 us-ascii-ref Change Proposal to replace ASCII reference (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-06-23) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-06-23)
  45. Re: CfC: Adopt ISSUE-101 us-ascii-ref Change Proposal to replace ASCII reference (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-06-23) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-06-23)
  46. Re: CfC: Adopt ISSUE-101 us-ascii-ref Change Proposal to replace ASCII reference (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-06-23) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-06-23)
  47. Re: CfC: Adopt ISSUE-101 us-ascii-ref Change Proposal to replace ASCII reference (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-23) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-23)
  48. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-06-17: actions, issues, publication status (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-06-16) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-06-16)
  49. Re: Change Proposals, objections, and the Decision Policy (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-06-16) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-06-16)
  50. Re: CfC: Adopt ISSUE-101 us-ascii-ref Change Proposal to replace ASCII reference (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-06-16) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-06-16)
  51. Re: Change Proposals, objections, and the Decision Policy (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-06-16) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-06-16)
  52. Re: Change Proposals, objections, and the Decision Policy (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-06-16) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-06-16)
  53. Re: Change Proposals, objections, and the Decision Policy (from w3c@adambarth.com on 2010-06-16) (from w3c@adambarth.com on 2010-06-16)
  54. Re: Change Proposals, objections, and the Decision Policy (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-06-16) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-06-16)
  55. Re: CfC: Adopt ISSUE-101 us-ascii-ref Change Proposal to replace ASCII reference (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-06-16) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-06-16)
  56. Re: CfC: Adopt ISSUE-101 us-ascii-ref Change Proposal to replace ASCII reference (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-06-16) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-06-16)
  57. Re: CfC: Adopt ISSUE-101 us-ascii-ref Change Proposal to replace ASCII reference (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-06-16) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-06-16)
  58. Re: CfC: Adopt ISSUE-101 us-ascii-ref Change Proposal to replace ASCII reference (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-06-16) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-06-16)
  59. Re: CfC: Adopt ISSUE-101 us-ascii-ref Change Proposal to replace ASCII reference (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-06-16) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-06-16)
  60. Re: CfC: Adopt ISSUE-101 us-ascii-ref Change Proposal to replace ASCII reference (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-06-16) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-06-16)
  61. Re: Change Proposals, objections, and the Decision Policy (from w3c@adambarth.com on 2010-06-15) (from w3c@adambarth.com on 2010-06-15)
  62. Re: CfC: Adopt ISSUE-101 us-ascii-ref Change Proposal to replace ASCII reference (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-06-15) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-06-15)
  63. Re: CfC: Adopt ISSUE-101 us-ascii-ref Change Proposal to replace ASCII reference (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-15) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-15)
  64. Re: CfC: Adopt ISSUE-101 us-ascii-ref Change Proposal to replace ASCII reference (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-06-15) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-06-15)
  65. Re: CfC: Adopt ISSUE-101 us-ascii-ref Change Proposal to replace ASCII reference (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-06-15) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-06-15)
  66. Re: CfC: Adopt ISSUE-101 us-ascii-ref Change Proposal to replace ASCII reference (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-15) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-15)
  67. Re: CfC: Adopt ISSUE-101 us-ascii-ref Change Proposal to replace ASCII reference (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-06-15) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-06-15)
  68. Re: CfC: Adopt ISSUE-101 us-ascii-ref Change Proposal to replace ASCII reference (from lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au on 2010-06-15) (from lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au on 2010-06-15)
  69. Re: CfC: Adopt ISSUE-101 us-ascii-ref Change Proposal to replace ASCII reference (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-06-15) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-06-15)
  70. Re: CfC: Adopt ISSUE-101 us-ascii-ref Change Proposal to replace ASCII reference (from jirka@kosek.cz on 2010-06-15) (from jirka@kosek.cz on 2010-06-15)
  71. Re: CfC: Adopt ISSUE-101 us-ascii-ref Change Proposal to replace ASCII reference (from jirka@kosek.cz on 2010-06-15) (from jirka@kosek.cz on 2010-06-15)
  72. Re: CfC: Adopt ISSUE-101 us-ascii-ref Change Proposal to replace ASCII reference (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-06-15) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-06-15)
  73. Re: CfC: Adopt ISSUE-101 us-ascii-ref Change Proposal to replace ASCII reference (from lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au on 2010-06-15) (from lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au on 2010-06-15)
  74. CfC: Adopt ISSUE-101 us-ascii-ref Change Proposal to replace ASCII reference (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-15) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-15)
  75. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2010-06-10: action items, decision policy, task force reports, publication status (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-06-10) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-06-10)
  76. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-06-10: action items, decision policy, task force reports, publication status (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2010-06-10) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2010-06-10)
  77. FW: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-06-10: action items, decision policy, task force reports, publication status (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-10) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-10)
  78. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-06-10: action items, decision policy, task force reports, publication status (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-10) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-10)
  79. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-06-03 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-02) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-02)
  80. Re: ISSUE-101: (us-ascii-ref): Chairs Solicit Proposals (from liszt@coq.no on 2010-05-30) (from liszt@coq.no on 2010-05-30)
  81. Clarification on Calls for Counter-Proposals for ISSUE-85, ISSUE-101, ISSUE-105 (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-19) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-19)
  82. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-05-06: Action items, issues, decision policy, calls, surveys, publishing - minutes (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-05-06) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-05-06)
  83. Re: ISSUE-101: (us-ascii-ref): Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-05-06) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-05-06)
  84. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-05-06: Action items, issues, decision policy, calls, surveys, publishing (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-05-05) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-05-05)
  85. ISSUE-101: (us-ascii-ref): Chairs Solicit Proposals (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-05-05) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-05-05)
  86. Re: Change Proposal for ISSUE-101 (us-ascii-ref) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-07) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-07)
  87. Re: Change Proposal for ISSUE-101 (us-ascii-ref) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-07) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-07)
  88. Re: Change Proposal for ISSUE-101 (us-ascii-ref) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-24) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-24)
  89. Re: Change Proposal for ISSUE-101 (us-ascii-ref) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-24) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-24)
  90. Re: Change Proposal for ISSUE-101 (us-ascii-ref) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-23) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-23)
  91. ISSUE-79 and ISSUE-101, was: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-17: various issues (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-03-18) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-03-18)
  92. Re: Breakdown of issues (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-12) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-12)
  93. Breakdown of issues (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-12) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-12)
  94. Re: Change Proposal for ISSUE-101 (us-ascii-ref) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-08) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-08)
  95. [minutes] HTML WG 2010004 (from plh@w3.org on 2010-03-04) (from plh@w3.org on 2010-03-04)
  96. RE: Change Proposal for ISSUE-101 (us-ascii-ref) (from lrosenth@adobe.com on 2010-03-03) (from lrosenth@adobe.com on 2010-03-03)
  97. Re: Change Proposal for ISSUE-101 (us-ascii-ref) (from plh@w3.org on 2010-03-03) (from plh@w3.org on 2010-03-03)
  98. Re: Change Proposal for ISSUE-101 (us-ascii-ref) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-03) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-03)
  99. Re: Change Proposal for ISSUE-101 (us-ascii-ref) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-03-03) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-03-03)
  100. Re: Change Proposal for ISSUE-101 (us-ascii-ref) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-03) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-03)
  101. Re: Change Proposal for ISSUE-101 (us-ascii-ref) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-03-03) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-03-03)
  102. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-04: actions, publications, decision policy, issues (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-03) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-03)
  103. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-04: actions, publications, decision policy, issues (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-03) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-03)
  104. Re: Change Proposal for ISSUE-101 (us-ascii-ref) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-03-03) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-03-03)
  105. Re: Change Proposal for ISSUE-101 (us-ascii-ref) (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-03-03) (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-03-03)
  106. Change Proposal for ISSUE-101 (us-ascii-ref) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-03-03) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-03-03)
  107. ISSUE-101 (us-ascii-ref): Chairs Solicit Proposals (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-03) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-03)
  108. Re: Issue 85 and (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-02-18) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-02-18)
  109. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-02-18: actions, issues, publication (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-02-18) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-02-18)
  110. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-02-18: actions, issues, publication (from geoff_freed@wgbh.org on 2010-02-17) (from geoff_freed@wgbh.org on 2010-02-17)
  111. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-02-18: actions, issues, publication (from janina@rednote.net on 2010-02-17) (from janina@rednote.net on 2010-02-17)
  112. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-02-18: actions, issues, publication (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-17) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-17)
  113. Re: [Bug 8845] Reference for (US-)ASCII (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-16) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-16)
  114. [Bug 8845] Reference for (US-)ASCII (from bugzilla@wiggum.w3.org on 2010-02-16) (from bugzilla@wiggum.w3.org on 2010-02-16)
  115. ISSUE-101 (us-ascii-ref): Spec reference for US-ASCII [HTML 5 spec] (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2010-02-16) (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2010-02-16)

Related notes:

Moving to OPEN since we have a Change Proposal.

Maciej Stachowiak, 17 Mar 2010, 01:34:30

WG Decision: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Mar/0302.html

Sam Ruby, 15 Mar 2011, 15:31:18


Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Chairs, Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.323 2013-12-19 14:47:09 dom Exp $