Edit ACTION-220: Work with Matthew to get an editor's draft submitted to the WG for proposed adaptive image element

Title:

State:

Person:

Due Date:

(accepts formats such as "2005-05-17", "+1 week", "14 August 2005" and "next Thursday")

Associated Issue:

Or Associated Product:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-08-23, issues, task force reports, discussion items (from eoconnor@apple.com on 2012-08-23) (from eoconnor@apple.com on 2012-08-23)
  2. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-08-23, issues, task force reports, discussion items (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2012-08-23) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2012-08-23)
  3. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-08-23, issues, task force reports, discussion items (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-08-22) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-08-22)
  4. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-08-14, some issues, lots of discussion topics (from Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com on 2012-08-15) (from Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com on 2012-08-15)
  5. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-08-14, some issues, lots of discussion topics (from mjs@apple.com on 2012-08-14) (from mjs@apple.com on 2012-08-14)
  6. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2012-08-02 - action items, issues and decisions (from glenn@skynav.com on 2012-08-02) (from glenn@skynav.com on 2012-08-02)
  7. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-08-02 - action items, issues and decisions (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-08-01) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-08-01)
  8. [minutes] 20120726 HTML WG (from plh@w3.org on 2012-07-27) (from plh@w3.org on 2012-07-27)

Related notes:

Aug 2 update: When we created this action item I asked that the date be "in two weeks" ie Aug 9. Matthew and I have been in touch offline and are starting on this item. I am changing to due due to Aug 16 when we will report back on our progress.

Paul Cotton, 2 Aug 2012, 15:50:16

We have a spec and a repository. Just need a final edit pass and to upload it. This will be done in the next day or so.

Adrian Bateman, 23 Aug 2012, 14:22:23

See announcement in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Aug/0428.html

Paul Cotton, 29 Aug 2012, 16:21:10


Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Chairs, Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $