Edit ACTION-158: Bring question to group: Do we want changing of element handler and role semantics via attributes to be deprecated?

Title:

State:

Person:

Due Date:

(accepts formats such as "2005-05-17", "+1 week", "14 August 2005" and "next Thursday")

Associated Issue:

Or Associated Product:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-14: AIs, CfC/CfPs, TFs, plus: heartbeat docs (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-01-13) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-01-13)
  2. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-14: AIs, CfC/CfPs, TFs, plus: heartbeat docs (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-01-13) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-01-13)
  3. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-01-07 (from ishida@w3.org on 2010-01-11) (from ishida@w3.org on 2010-01-11)
  4. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-01-07 (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-06) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-06)
  5. Re: CfC: Close ISSUE-35 aria-processing (ends 2009-12-17) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-04) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-04)
  6. Re: CfC: Close ISSUE-35 aria-processing (ends 2009-12-17) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2010-01-04) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2010-01-04)
  7. Minutes HTML WG 3 December 2009 (from cooper@w3.org on 2009-12-03) (from cooper@w3.org on 2009-12-03)
  8. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-12-3: issues, action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task force reports (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-12-02) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-12-02)
  9. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-11-19: issues, action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task force reports (from oradnio@gmail.com on 2009-11-19) (from oradnio@gmail.com on 2009-11-19)
  10. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-11-19: issues, action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task force reports (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2009-11-19) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2009-11-19)
  11. Santa Clara F2F Action Items (was: session notes) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-11-18) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-11-18)
  12. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-11-19: issues, action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task force reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-11-18) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-11-18)
  13. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-11-19: issues, action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task force reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-11-18) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-11-18)

No User notes.


Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Chairs, Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.323 2013-12-19 14:47:09 dom Exp $