Edit ACTION-117: Get svg working group to propose specific text

Title:

State:

Person:

Due Date:

(accepts formats such as "2005-05-17", "+1 week", "14 August 2005" and "next Thursday")

Associated Issue:

Or Associated Product:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. Re: SVG Revision of HTML5 Proposal (ACTION-117) (from karl+w3c@la-grange.net on 2009-03-24) (from karl+w3c@la-grange.net on 2009-03-24)
  2. Re: SVG Revision of HTML5 Proposal (ACTION-117) (from rsayre@mozilla.com on 2009-03-24) (from rsayre@mozilla.com on 2009-03-24)
  3. Re: SVG Revision of HTML5 Proposal (ACTION-117) (from schepers@w3.org on 2009-03-24) (from schepers@w3.org on 2009-03-24)
  4. Re: SVG Revision of HTML5 Proposal (ACTION-117) (was: Input on the agenda) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-03-24) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-03-24)
  5. Input on the agenda (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-03-24) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-03-24)
  6. Re: SVG Revision of HTML5 Proposal (ACTION-117) (from rsayre@mozilla.com on 2009-03-23) (from rsayre@mozilla.com on 2009-03-23)
  7. Re: SVG Revision of HTML5 Proposal (ACTION-117) (from schepers@w3.org on 2009-03-23) (from schepers@w3.org on 2009-03-23)
  8. SVG Revision of HTML5 Proposal (ACTION-117) (was: Input on the agenda) (from schepers@w3.org on 2009-03-23) (from schepers@w3.org on 2009-03-23)

No User notes.


Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Chairs, Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $