Draft Agenda for February 17th
By teleconference and IRC
- Introductions (5 min)
- Discussion of Scope and Interests of Participants(10 min)
- Discussion of Statement of Work for this Project (10)
- Identifying Resources and Project Management for this Project (10)
- Work on First Project Step (15 min)
How-to join - Phone
- eGov IG teleconferences information
- Day: Wednesdays (every other week)
- Time: 9:00-10:30 EST (lookup other timezones)
- For project meeting times, see Projects. Other information is the same.
- Phone number: +1.617.761.6200 (Boston) or +33.4.89.06.34.99 (Nice) or +44.117.370.6152 (Bristol)
- Conference code: 3468 ("EGOV")
Please, remember to dial "#" right after the conference code. If everything goes well, you should hear a beep meaning you've just joined the conference, and could hear other participants.
The teleconference system at W3C is called Zakim. There are more detailed instructions on how to use it. Zakim has an accompanying and useful IRC bot. Please read next section to learn more about it.
How-to join - IRC
- eGov IG Teleconference IRC information
- Server: irc.w3.org
- Port: 6665 (try port 80 if you have trouble)
- Channel: #egov