From W3C eGovernment Wiki
Government Linked Data Techniques and Technologies
The intent of this section is to introduce the standards, technologies and methodologies to help government provide and use information in the linked data cloud. Each of the sections, below, focuses on a key area of the technologies. While there are vast and deep resources and capabilities surrounding the linked data cloud, it can be an incremental effort. The LOD approach is particularly well suited to an incremental approach with early payback.
How To Sections
- Linked Data Quick Start – Things you can do to leverage the linked data cloud quickly.
- Fundamental Linked Data Architecture – Understanding the basics of linked data and how to use it
- Publishing Existing Data – How to get information you already have exposed as linked data. Utilizing existing web, DBMS and model information.
- Utilizing Linked Data – Browsers and applications that utilize linked data. How to create applications that use linked data and provide direct user benefit
- Connecting the Dots – How to link the data
- Lined Data in Portals and Wikis
- Securing the Data - Protecting and trusting linked data.
- Semantics and Linked Data – How to better understand and communicate the meaning of the data
- Collaborative Linked Data – How to get citizens and collaborators involved and contributing to and fixing the data
- Metadata - data about linked data and using linked data for metadata
- Resource Description Format (RDF)
- RDF Repositories and tiple stores
- Identifying Linked Data
- Linked Data Query
- HTML and Linked Data
- SQL and Linked Data
- Models and Linked Data