Data Catalog Vocabulary/2010-04-29
See meeting minutes
- Thursday, 29 April 2010, for 60 minutes
- Starting 8am San Francisco, 11am Boston, 4pm London, 5pm Paris, 1500 UTC
To join the audio meeting:
- +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99 or +44.117.370.6152, Conf Code: 3468 ("EGOV")
- Please dial 61# to mute yourself, 60# to unmute, 41# to raise your hand
- More instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
To join for additional text chat:
- IRC: irc.w3.org:6665 channel #egov
- Anyone new?
- Scribe for next meeting?
Presentations of existing work
~5 minutes per topic; material (examples etc) should be prepared and placed on the wiki in advance
Scope and Deliverables for this group
- dcat Use Cases and Requirements
- dcat RDF Vocabulary and Reference (HTML and RDFS)
- Test cases?
- Concrete formats? Atom? RDFa?
Discuss use cases for dcat. See Data Catalog Vocabulary/Use Cases and Requirements for strawman.