Chatlog 2011-08-30

From W3C eGovernment Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

See CommonScribe Control Panel, original RRSAgent log and preview nicely formatted version.

Please justify/explain all edits to this page, in your "edit summary" text.

<sandro> Guest: Dave Hau, NCI
<sandro> Guest: Makx Dekkers
# now she's in the group... <sandro> Guest: Hadley Beeman, LinkedGov
<sandro> Scribe: Hadley
<sandro> Guest: John (olyerickson) Erickson, RPI
<sandro> Guest: Owen Amber, StratML
<sandro> Guest: Yuwei Lin, University of Salford
<sandro> Guest: Jeff (jak88) Kaplan, Open ePolicy Solutions
<sandro> Guest: James (James_F) Forrester, UK Cabinet Office
<sandro> Topic: introductions
13:11:04 <RRSAgent> RRSAgent has joined #egov
13:11:04 <RRSAgent> logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/08/30-egov-irc
13:11:12 <hadleybeeman> rrsagent, make records public
13:12:14 <hadleybeeman> Jeanne:  The IRC chat channel is a secondary channel for these calls.  The backchannel discussion is partnered with our telephone conference.
13:13:09 <Zakim> + +7.239.70.aaff
13:13:26 <hadleybeeman> Josema: former co-chair of this group.  It tried to look at the same issues Jeanne mentioned at the beginning
13:13:30 <sandro> sandro has changed the topic to: CODE FOR TODAY is 26634.  Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-egov-ig/2011Aug/0008.html
13:14:03 <hadleybeeman> Josema: We focused on 2 or 3 issues. Last document was a draft on publishing open government data on the web.  Also social media stuff and open government work too.
13:14:05 <Zakim> + +1.301.443.aagg
13:14:17 <sandro> zakim, who is on the call?
13:14:17 <Zakim> On the phone I see ??P11, Sandro, josema, hadleybeeman, Makx, ??P3, ??P21, gdick, Owen, kliehm, +1.646.373.aaee, +7.239.70.aaff, +1.301.443.aagg
13:15:09 <hadleybeeman> ... highlighting achievement of the previous group : good at reaching the technology and policy people.  There were good conversations between the two groups; I hope this will continue.
13:15:16 <Nig> Nig has left #egov
13:15:40 <Zakim> + +1.509.464.aahh
13:15:57 <hadleybeeman> zakim, who is on the call?
13:15:57 <Zakim> On the phone I see ??P11, Sandro, josema, hadleybeeman, Makx, ??P3, ??P21, gdick, Owen, kliehm, +1.646.373.aaee, +7.239.70.aaff, +1.301.443.aagg, +1.509.464.aahh
13:16:03 <olyerickson> How do we help Zakim with it's caller ID?
13:16:18 <jak88> jak88 has joined #egov
13:16:40 <hadleybeeman> Sandro: Staff contact with the W3C especially on the semantic web
13:16:44 <Rachel> Rachel has joined #egov
13:17:01 <James_F> olyerickson, You ask it to listen, then when it identifies which SIP accessor has been talking, you can ask it to match them.
13:17:11 <hadleybeeman> ... Goal: make sure everyone is satisfied and happy with this group
13:17:29 <olyerickson> So I'll do that when I talk guess... ;) 
13:17:30 <hadleybeeman> Josema: goal: coordinate activities at the Web Foundation with the W3c
13:17:57 <sandro> Going through this list:  ??P11, Sandro, josema, hadleybeeman, Makx, ??P3, ??P21, gdick, Owen, kliehm, +1.646.373.aaee, +7.239.70.aaff, +1.301.443.aagg, +1.509.464.aahh
13:18:20 <hadleybeeman> hadleybeeman Goal: to coordinate government data work with broader technology issues
13:18:24 <sandro> Makx Decker
13:18:29 <Zakim> + +44.786.783.aaii
13:18:35 <Rachel> aahh is Rachel
13:18:38 <sandro> dc meta initiative
13:18:47 <sandro> europeana
13:18:52 <sandro> semic-eu
13:18:53 <josema> zakim, aahh is Rachel
13:18:53 <Zakim> +Rachel; got it
13:19:18 <sandro> okf open knowldege
13:19:43 <jak88> jak88 = Jeff Kaplan, Managing Director of Open ePolicy Solutions ... management consulting focused on open technologies, ICT policies and digital content
13:19:50 <hadleybeeman> Makx: Goal: using web technologies, back end processes to help egov interoperability.  Metadata schemas and vocabularies and reference collections.
13:20:15 <Jeanne> Thanks for adding in your thoughts everyone!
13:20:27 <sandro> Gannon
13:20:33 <jak88> And you, Jose
13:20:39 <Makx> Makx Dekkers that is
13:20:40 <hadleybeeman> gdick: privacy, community, government supply of data
13:20:49 <sandro> Owen Amber
13:20:56 <sandro> co-chairing stratml
13:20:58 <olyerickson> olyerickson is John Erickson, Director of Web Science Operations, Tetherless World Constellation, RPI
13:21:18 <sandro> zakim, who is on the call?
13:21:18 <Zakim> On the phone I see ??P11, Sandro, josema, hadleybeeman, Makx, ??P3, ??P21, gdick, Owen, kliehm, +1.646.373.aaee, +7.239.70.aaff, +1.301.443.aagg, Rachel, +44.786.783.aaii
13:21:44 <hadleybeeman> Owen: Goal: to see if US federal government can use stratml. 
13:22:01 <hadleybeeman> ... for government intentions and performance.
13:22:01 <jak88> The 646 tel # = jak88 = Jeff Kaplan
13:22:07 <James_F> Does Zakim list numbers in the order they dialed in? If so, I'm possibly ??P11.
13:22:17 <sandro> Martin Kliehm
13:22:34 <sandro> Zakim, P11 is James_F
13:22:34 <Zakim> sorry, sandro, I do not recognize a party named 'P11'
13:22:38 <sandro> Zakim, ??P11 is James_F
13:22:38 <Zakim> +James_F; got it
13:22:46 <James_F> Thanks, sandro.
13:22:53 <olyerickson> @James_F I'm also possibly ??P11 ...
13:22:59 <James_F> Ha.
13:23:08 <James_F> We can always re-map.
13:23:10 <hadleybeeman> Kliehm: Martin Kliehm, web dev, invited expert in HTML WG and Accessibility TF.  Elected member of city council of Frankfurt.  Goal: learn more about open data.
13:23:13 <olyerickson> (The Zakim help thing is not helpful on this question)
13:23:14 <sandro> olyerickson, James_F it doesn't matter too much, as long as you don't do a command like "Zakim, mute me"
13:23:41 <James_F> Zakim, aaee is jak88 
13:23:41 <Zakim> +jak88; got it
13:23:42 <sandro> zakim, aaee is jak88
13:23:42 <Zakim> sorry, sandro, I do not recognize a party named 'aaee'
13:23:50 <sandro> zakim, who is on the call?
13:23:50 <Zakim> On the phone I see James_F, Sandro, josema, hadleybeeman, Makx, ??P3, ??P21, gdick, Owen, kliehm, jak88, +7.239.70.aaff, +1.301.443.aagg, Rachel, +44.786.783.aaii
13:24:12 <hadleybeeman> Jak88: jeff kaplan.  Open government and open data, internationally.  Goal: keep up on best practices in egov and open data.
13:24:27 <James_F> +7 is Russia, I believe.
13:24:31 <ed_> ed_ has joined #egov
13:24:40 <sandro> zakim, aaff is Eyal_Sela 
13:24:40 <Zakim> +Eyal_Sela; got it
13:24:52 <hadleybeeman> zakim, who is speaking?
13:25:06 <Zakim> hadleybeeman, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: +44.786.783.aaii (11%), jak88 (5%), Eyal_Sela (76%)
13:25:15 <hadleybeeman> Israeli w3c and Internet Association, encourage israeli governemnt participation.
13:25:34 <sandro> zakim, aagg is DaveHau 
13:25:34 <Zakim> +DaveHau; got it
13:25:49 <sandro> DaveHau: NCI thesaurus
13:26:36 <hadleybeeman> DaveHau: National Cancer Institute - semantic infrastructure project.  Goal/interest: learn from how data.gov is exposing clinical-quality data. Cross-agency data linking, esp in disaster preparedness.
13:26:43 <Zakim> + +1.202.651.aajj
13:26:59 <sandro> Rachel Flagg, federal web managers council
13:27:07 <sandro> zakim, who is on the call?
13:27:07 <Zakim> On the phone I see James_F, Sandro, josema, hadleybeeman, Makx, ??P3, ??P21, gdick, Owen, kliehm, jak88, Eyal_Sela, DaveHau, Rachel, +44.786.783.aaii, +1.202.651.aajj
13:27:17 <hadleybeeman> Rachel: Rachel Flagg.  US GSA, co-chair Federal Web Managers Council.  Goal: see what other govs are doing, help the US serve their online customers.
13:27:39 <James_F> +44 is the UK
13:27:49 <Daniel> Daniel has joined #egov
13:27:57 <hadleybeeman> NIg Greenaway: Fujitsu
13:27:59 <sandro> zakim, aaii is nick
13:27:59 <Zakim> +nick; got it
13:28:11 <sandro> ed_ for today use 26634
13:28:12 <James_F> ed_, You need to use 26634
13:28:21 <edsu> thnx
13:28:28 <sandro> zakim, nick is Nig
13:28:28 <Zakim> +Nig; got it
13:29:01 <olyerickson> q?
13:29:07 <Daniel> hi all
13:29:09 <olyerickson> q
13:29:17 <hadleybeeman> Nig: standardisation, interoperability. Helps the UK gov CTO council and OASIS transformational government framework. 
13:29:35 <sandro> zakim, aajj is Daniel
13:29:35 <Zakim> +Daniel; got it
13:29:36 <Zakim> +??P26
13:29:49 <sandro> zakim, who is on the all?
13:29:49 <Zakim> I don't understand your question, sandro.
13:29:53 <sandro> zakim, who is on the call?
13:29:53 <Zakim> On the phone I see James_F, Sandro, josema, hadleybeeman, Makx, ??P3, ??P21, gdick, Owen, kliehm, jak88, Eyal_Sela, DaveHau, Rachel, Nig, Daniel, ??P26
13:29:54 <hadleybeeman> Daniel: Daniel Bennett, CTO for E-citizen Foundation.
13:29:56 <edsu> zakim, +??P26 is edsu
13:29:56 <Zakim> sorry, edsu, I do not recognize a party named '+??P26'
13:30:04 <edsu> zakim, ??P26 is edsu
13:30:04 <Zakim> +edsu; got it
13:30:26 <sandro> James Forrester, UK Gov't
13:30:28 <olyerickson> I'm one of those unidentified parties...
13:30:32 <olyerickson> q!
13:30:35 <olyerickson> q+
13:30:43 <hadleybeeman> James_F: James Forrester, digital policy for UK government.  Interests: digital technology standards for helping improve standards work and privacy.
13:30:51 <olyerickson> zakim, who is speaking?
13:30:52 <olyerickson> m
13:31:01 <Zakim> olyerickson, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Nig (15%), ??P3 (25%), Sandro (5%)
13:31:17 <sandro> zakim, who is speaking?
13:31:28 <Zakim> sandro, listening for 10 seconds I could not identify any sounds
13:31:31 <sandro> zakim, ??P3 is olyerickson 
13:31:31 <Zakim> +olyerickson; got it
13:31:34 <hadleybeeman> John Erickson: Dir of web science operations at RPI, project management for linked open government data work.
13:31:59 <sandro> zakim, who is on the call?
13:31:59 <Zakim> On the phone I see James_F, Sandro, josema, hadleybeeman, Makx, olyerickson, ??P21, gdick, Owen, kliehm, jak88, Eyal_Sela, DaveHau, Rachel, Nig, Daniel, edsu
13:32:26 <MacTed> MacTed has joined #egov
13:32:31 <hadleybeeman> ... Goal: see this group work to make government data more accessible, usable, especially in real time for emergencies
13:32:48 <Daniel> Daniel Bennett, daniel@citizencontact,com CTO, eCitizen Foundation, Creating Citizen Centered Solutions, special interest in identity, standards in legislative documents, 
13:32:52 <Zakim> -gdick
13:33:10 <sandro> Ed Summers, web dev at US LoC
13:33:15 <Daniel> hi Ed
13:33:33 <Zakim> +gdick
13:33:44 <hadleybeeman> Edsu: Ed Summers, web dev at Library of Congress. Interests: data synchronisation, how to maximise that.
13:34:05 <sandro> zakim, ??P21 is Jeanne
13:34:05 <Zakim> +Jeanne; got it
13:34:19 <sandro> zakim, who is on the call?
13:34:19 <Zakim> On the phone I see James_F, Sandro, josema, hadleybeeman, Makx, olyerickson, Jeanne, Owen, kliehm, jak88, Eyal_Sela, DaveHau, Rachel, Nig, Daniel, edsu, gdick
13:34:51 <Daniel> hi Rachel
13:35:28 <hadleybeeman> Jeanne: Jeanne Holme, evangelist for data.gov, on loan from NASA.  Social media, citizen-centric services for getting gov data out to people in better ways.
13:36:12 <Rachel> Hi Daniel :)
13:36:19 <hadleybeeman> ... Goal: wants this group to help connect our governments' efforts.  Also smaller groups-- we need to join efforts.
13:37:38 <sandro> http://www.w3.org/egov/IG/charter-2011
13:38:12 <sandro> MacTed, just use conf code 26634
13:38:25 <hadleybeeman> Jeanne: scope: to serve as connectors of people.  Not just government employees, but also advocacy groups, researchers, advisors.
13:38:31 <Zakim> + +1.781.273.aakk
13:38:35 <MacTed> sandro - thanks
13:38:36 <Owen> Current and previous charters available in StratML format at http://xml.gov/stratml/drybridge/index.htm#W3C
13:38:45 <MacTed> Zakim, aakk is OpenLink_Software
13:38:45 <Zakim> +OpenLink_Software; got it
13:38:53 <MacTed> Zakim, OpenLink_Software is temporarily me
13:38:53 <Zakim> +MacTed; got it
13:38:57 <MacTed> Zakim, mute
13:38:57 <Zakim> I don't understand 'mute', MacTed
13:38:59 <MacTed> Zakim, mute me
13:38:59 <Zakim> MacTed should now be muted
13:39:10 <hadleybeeman> ... Because we are an interest group, we don't have set milestones but have a big opportunity to join our initiatives.
13:40:06 <hadleybeeman> ...Example of the kinds of impact we could have: US released GPS information drove an industry that built on it in unexpected ways.  
13:40:49 <hadleybeeman> ... Also, accessibility is an area where we can make an impact.  Data accessibility, web accessibility
13:41:22 <hadleybeeman> ... Social media.  Inter-agency or gov-to-citizens
13:42:17 <yuwei> yuwei: Yuwei Lin, sociologist researching free/open source software, lecturer at the University of Salford (UK) www.smmp.salford.ac.uk - I'm particularly interested in understanding how open governmental data is reused and repurposed by different individuals and groups, and the socio-technical dynamics in the process
13:42:26 <hadleybeeman> ... Community directory: need further discussion on how to build on the work done by RPI and OKFN
13:43:11 <hadleybeeman> ... Education and outreach: mandated activity.  LinkedIn group, w3c group.
13:44:13 <hadleybeeman> ... Data licensing:  Creative Commons, Open Data Commons, free access to gov information.  A variety of approaches here, some charging fees.  We can explore these
13:45:00 <hadleybeeman> ... Other activities.  Cloud computing, HTML5 pending standard coming...
13:45:48 <hadleybeeman> ... Topic includes: Open source platform for data.gov kinds of activities, in discussion in the USA, for use in other countries and to promote interoperability and interaction
13:46:38 <hadleybeeman> ... As an interest group, we have no set deliverables, but we can shape the group's activities.
13:46:58 <olyerickson> +1 to the ability of this group to cross-pollinate between W3C WG's and other groups
13:47:07 <hadleybeeman> W3C participation policies: http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/policies.html#Policies
13:47:30 <hadleybeeman> Sandro: Just trying to be fair and neutral. Shouldn't be any surprises.
13:48:02 <hadleybeeman> zakim, who is speaking
13:48:02 <Zakim> I don't understand 'who is speaking', hadleybeeman
13:48:08 <sandro> Makx, 
13:48:11 <hadleybeeman> zakim, who's speaking?
13:48:20 <sandro> hadleybeeman, it's Makx 
13:48:22 <Zakim> hadleybeeman, listening for 11 seconds I could not identify any sounds
13:49:33 <hadleybeeman> Makx: Interested in convincing governments to want to work together.  Hard without a set use case or mandate.
13:50:16 <sandro> makx: I'd like us to look at how to get governments to cooperate (internally) in data sharing.
13:50:55 <hadleybeeman> ... EU: database of interoperability assets.  Practical challenges.
13:51:38 <hadleybeeman> Owen:  Stratml should make it easier for potential partners to discover each other.  Documentation of each agency's goals in machine readable format, discovery is easier.
13:51:42 <gdick> +1
13:52:30 <hadleybeeman> Daniel Bennett: This group concentrates more on open standards, in contrast to the GLD WG who are working on ontologies.  
13:54:02 <hadleybeeman> ... What we're doing should make it easier for the semantic and metadata standards groups to work in verticals like healthcare.
13:54:45 <hadleybeeman> Jeanne: I want to echo back the importance of a use case.  Governments need a driver.
13:55:31 <hadleybeeman> ... Healthcare and energy might be compelling examples that cross global boundaries.  These discussions will evolve; we should document potential topics in the next few weeks.
13:55:55 <James_F> Zakim, q+
13:55:55 <Zakim> I see olyerickson, James_F on the speaker queue
13:56:35 <hadleybeeman> ... Our group isn't chartered to be the promotion arm for standards, but our job is to work with the existing standards groups.  We should have George Thomas and Bernadette Hyland on the next call to introduce their work.
13:57:43 <James_F> Zakim, q- olyerickson
13:57:43 <Zakim> I see James_F on the speaker queue
13:58:01 <hadleybeeman> John Erickson: The work of the GLD WG is working on a standard vocabulary for catalogues for gov datasets and datasets within a catalogue, but an ontology is too big a term.
13:58:12 <edsu> sound quality bad for anyone else?
13:58:17 <josema> yup
13:58:21 <edsu> ok :)
13:58:22 <sandro> yes, it's john's phone
14:00:07 <hadleybeeman> Sandro: GLD WG came out of the eGov interest group.  Many people wanted to explore RDF and linked data, and others wanted to work on other topics; we have various liaisons.
14:00:48 <hadleybeeman> ... We can explore broader liaisons and people who crossover groups or who are willing to act as liaisons.
14:01:51 <hadleybeeman> ... We can contact any group via their standard mailing list, or contact the chairs if necessary.
14:02:16 <gdick> Must leave soon. Car Trouble. I'm calling from a temp office on a Texas back road.
14:02:50 <hadleybeeman> topic: goals and outcomes for the group
14:03:38 <hadleybeeman> Jeanne: There is scope for us expanding the group's goals and outcomes based on what we're interested in.
14:05:08 <hadleybeeman> Sandro: we seem to have lost a number of participants on IRC
14:05:15 <Eyal_Sela> Eyal_Sela has joined #egov
14:05:16 <kliehm> Makx mentioned Europeana - http://europeana.eu - collecting the metadata of European cultural heritage
14:06:49 <hadleybeeman> Jeff Kaplan: General suggestion: many governments have difficulty translating technical activities into policies.  
14:07:04 <Zakim> -gdick
14:07:19 <kliehm> q+
14:07:20 <hadleybeeman> ... Outputs of a group like this may not be absorbed.  Therefore, we should make sure that there is some way to translate what we do into policy.
14:07:33 <josema> +1 and fully inline with bridging policy and technology as I mentioned before
14:07:51 <hadleybeeman> Daniel: We should continue to have an editorial board to remove geek-speak from documents, make it easy to understand for policy-makers.
14:10:39 <hadleybeeman> Jeanne:  HTML5 and accessibility are examples of standards that need feedback from government.  We shouldn't just be one-way from technology to government.
14:11:20 <kliehm> ack J
14:11:28 <hadleybeeman> James_F: I'd be interested in exploring governments being members of the W3C, rather than just an agency or department.
14:12:31 <hadleybeeman> Hadleybeeman +1 to james_F
14:13:12 <hadleybeeman> Sandro: This came out of the GLD WG as well, I've had discussions with W3C management.  Maybe we should arrange a separate conversation on this? 
14:13:29 <hadleybeeman> James_F:  I'd be interested in that conversation.
14:14:20 <citizencontact> citizencontact has joined #egov
14:14:28 <hadleybeeman> Jeanne:  I spoke to Karen Myers from W3C Membership at the last W3C meeting on this.  The problem is that there are so many divisions of government, makes it more difficult for many of those groups to get formally involved.
14:14:36 <citizencontact> ah back on IRC
14:14:36 <sandro> q?
14:14:40 <kliehm> ack k
14:15:21 <olyerickson> olyerickson has joined #egov
14:15:26 <josema> q+ to talk about focus and my broader goal!
14:15:31 <Zakim> -Eyal_Sela
14:15:41 <citizencontact> go piratepad
14:15:56 <Zakim> -DaveHau
14:16:10 <olyerickson> I've re-joined via real IRC client...
14:17:14 <hadleybeeman> kliehm: Translating geek-speak to people who are non-geek: has encountered this before.  Convincing colleagues can be a challenge, but it's important to get all the stakeholders together.
14:17:23 <citizencontact> We should have examples of using standards for publishing. I am working on using HTML5 to show how SVG can be web accessible and data friendly graphics for govt docs
14:18:24 <citizencontact> thanks hadley, will post them to the group. (Daniel)
14:18:50 <hadleybeeman> Jeanne: Stories or checklists of ways to get started could be very useful.  Perhaps a resource list, or summaries of the expertise represented in this group, recommendations and lessons learnt -- put together in usable ways -- would be a powerful deliverable.
14:19:03 <josema> q?
14:19:24 <kliehm> ack j
14:19:24 <Zakim> josema, you wanted to talk about focus and my broader goal!
14:19:34 <citizencontact> hi jose. great to hear from you.
14:20:21 <hadleybeeman> Josema: the goal of the Web Foundation's open data work is to be a local, sustainable community, esp in the low and middle income countries.  Transfer knowledge and practice from more developed countries.
14:21:14 <citizencontact> another idea is to look at harder, but very important, ideas to translate to the web, especially identity
14:21:41 <hadleybeeman> ... Developing countries may need more skills, like building web apps.  I'm interested in building lists of what they need to see how we can help.
14:21:42 <olyerickson> +1 to "toolkits," patterns, etc to help countries publish and help citizens consume data
14:21:54 <citizencontact> +1 jose
14:22:02 <olyerickson> This is an interest area of TWC RPI
14:23:04 <hadleybeeman> Topic: the future interaction of the group
14:23:06 <josema> s/to be a local/to help grow local
14:23:18 <hadleybeeman> Jeanne:  monthly meetings on the third tuesday of each month.
14:23:32 <citizencontact> ok for monthly meetings if there is homework between meetings
14:23:46 <hadleybeeman> ... TPAC coming up-- face to face opportunity for us.
14:24:06 <olyerickson> http://www.w3.org/2011/11/TPAC/
14:24:08 <josema> and if my calendar is right, next one should be on Sept, 20th, and I could not attend (OGP event in NYC, anybody else going?)
14:24:09 <hadleybeeman> Sandro: It's w3C's big annual meeting, this year in Santa Clara, California.  We're scheduled to meet 31 oct and 1 Nov.
14:24:20 <hadleybeeman> ... Wed is the plenary session -- 2 nov
14:24:33 <James_F> http://www.w3.org/2011/11/TPAC/
14:24:35 <citizencontact> http://www.w3.org/2010/11/TPAC/
14:25:02 <Makx> Makx has joined #egov
14:25:08 <hadleybeeman> Sandro: this group is not listed on registration yet-- will be fixed later today.  Registration deadline is coming up, now is the time to look into travel arrangements.
14:25:36 <Jeanne> Jeanne has joined #egov
14:25:40 <hadleybeeman> Jeanne:  More in-depth conversations for this group will take place there.
14:25:55 <hadleybeeman> Sandro:  We may have a face-to-face meeting after 6 mos, if there is interest in the group.
14:26:31 <hadleybeeman> Jeanne:  OKFN 21-22 Oct Open Government Data Camp.  We can possibly arrange a meeting around that too, if it's convenient,
14:26:45 <hadleybeeman> ... in Warsaw, Poland.
14:27:26 <citizencontact> thanks hadley
14:27:39 <hadleybeeman> No problem :)
14:27:50 <josema> thanks hadley!
14:27:58 <Makx> Is there a mailing list for this group?
14:28:10 <sandro> yes, public-egov-ig@w3.org
14:28:11 <citizencontact> can someone put together a calendar for group of these related events?
14:28:23 <sandro> send "subscribe" to public-egov-ig-request@w3.org to subscribe.
14:28:25 <hadleybeeman> Jeanne:  Next steps: Bernadette and George from GLD WG to join us for the next meeting, to address a few of the topics we've brought put today.
14:28:41 <hadleybeeman> s/put/out
14:29:21 <Owen> Owen has joined #egov
14:29:28 <citizencontact> thanks Jeanne
14:29:31 <James_F> Thanks all.
14:29:32 <hadleybeeman> Thanks, all!
14:29:35 <Zakim> -jak88
14:29:35 <Zakim> -Rachel
14:29:35 <Zakim> -edsu
14:29:36 <Zakim> -josema
14:29:37 <Zakim> -Jeanne
14:29:38 <Zakim> -MacTed
14:29:39 <Zakim> -Nig
14:29:41 <Zakim> -Makx
14:29:45 <Zakim> -Sandro
14:29:50 <Zakim> -olyerickson
14:29:53 <Zakim> -Daniel
# SPECIAL MARKER FOR CHATSYNC.  DO NOT EDIT THIS LINE OR BELOW.  SRCLINESUSED=00000298