Chatlog 2010-06-10 Data Catalog Vocabulary

From W3C eGovernment Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

See CommonScribe Control Panel, original RRSAgent log and preview nicely formatted version.

Please justify/explain all edits to this page, in your "edit summary" text.

<fadi> Guest: Kate Geyer
14:40:14 <RRSAgent> RRSAgent has joined #egov
14:40:14 <RRSAgent> logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/06/10-egov-irc
14:40:19 <Zakim> Zakim has joined #egov
14:40:24 <sandro> rrsagent, make logs public
14:49:19 <fadi> fadi has joined #egov
14:58:07 <cygri_> cygri_ has joined #egov
14:58:26 <kate_geyer> kate_geyer has joined #egov
15:01:09 <cygri> dialling in...
15:02:40 <cygri> zakim, fadi is with me
15:02:40 <Zakim> sorry, cygri, I do not recognize a party named 'cygri'
15:03:16 <fadi> fadi has joined #egov
15:04:45 <sandro> zakim, this is egov
15:04:45 <Zakim> ok, sandro; that matches T&S_EGOV(LD TECH)10:00AM
15:04:50 <sandro> zakim, who is here?
15:04:50 <Zakim> On the phone I see Sandro, +1.617.619.aaaa, +03539149aabb
15:04:52 <Zakim> On IRC I see fadi, kate_geyer, cygri, Zakim, RRSAgent, tlr, edsu, sandro, trackbot
15:05:00 <cygri> zakim, aabb is me
15:05:00 <Zakim> +cygri; got it
15:05:02 <martin> martin has joined #egov
15:05:03 <sandro> zakim, aaaa is Kate_Geyer
15:05:06 <sandro> zakim, who is here?
15:05:07 <Zakim> +Kate_Geyer; got it
15:05:10 <cygri> zakim, fadi is with me
15:05:13 <Zakim> On the phone I see Sandro, Kate_Geyer, cygri
15:05:20 <Zakim> On IRC I see martin, fadi, kate_geyer, cygri, Zakim, RRSAgent, tlr, edsu, sandro, trackbot
15:05:24 <Zakim> +fadi; got it
15:05:55 <fadi> scribe:fadi
15:06:25 <josema> josema has joined #egov
15:06:36 <josema> josema has left #egov
15:11:21 <fadi> cygri: how to proceed with the usecase & requirements to make it more official?
15:11:52 <mhausenblas> mhausenblas has joined #egov
15:12:42 <fadi> sandro: I think making it a note will increase its visibility
15:12:49 <fadi> ... and getting more feedback
15:13:29 <fadi> ... technically it is easy to publish from the wiki
15:13:53 <fadi> ... we need acceptance of the egov Interest Group
15:14:23 <Zakim> + +49.842.9.aacc
15:14:29 <fadi> ... this can be probably done by email, I need to confirm that with the chairs
15:15:02 <martin> zakim, +49 is martin
15:15:02 <Zakim> +martin; got it
15:15:17 <sandro> zakim, who is talking?
15:15:28 <Zakim> sandro, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: martin (54%)
15:15:51 <martin> zakim, mute me
15:15:51 <Zakim> martin should now be muted
15:16:58 <fadi> cygri: is there a process for publishing a note?
15:17:21 <fadi> sandro: publishing as a working draft makes more sense
15:18:09 <sandro> http://www.w3.org/TR/dcat-requirements
15:18:17 <sandro> http://www.w3.org/TR/dcat-ucr
15:18:21 <fadi> ... for publishing we need to take care of some other details like short name, etc
15:18:47 <fadi> ... http://www.w3.org/TR/dcat-ucr looks fine
15:20:49 <fadi> ... we need to know the editors and the contributors
15:20:59 <fadi> cygri: I will prepare that
15:23:26 <fadi> PROPOSAL: publishing UCR as a group note
15:23:34 <cygri> +1
15:23:43 <fadi> PROPOSED: publishing UCR as a group note
15:23:45 <fadi> +1
15:23:49 <sandro> +1 (Working Draft for now)
15:23:57 <martin> +1
15:24:44 <fadi> RESOLVED:publishing UCR as a Working Draft
15:25:09 <fadi> topic: vocabulary reference
15:25:35 <fadi> cygri: the page at http://www.w3.org/egov/wiki/Data_Catalog_Vocabulary/Vocabulary_Reference still need many details
15:25:59 <fadi> ... a good way to do that might be having a to-do list
15:26:14 <fadi> ... and assigning them to people 
15:26:47 <fadi> ... do we need to use that as issues or will that overwhelm the mailing list?
15:27:18 <fadi> sandro: I think it is Ok
15:27:40 <fadi> ... we push for another tracker if people complain about too much noise
15:28:14 <fadi> ... we can use the document for little issues ( as editorial note)
15:28:29 <fadi> ... and the issue tracker for things that need group consensus
15:28:49 <fadi> cygri: sounds good
15:29:33 <Zakim> -Sandro
15:29:43 <cygri> http://www.w3.org/egov/IG/track/products/19
15:30:59 <fadi> cygri: we move to the issues
15:33:50 <fadi> .... ISSUE 37
15:34:07 <fadi> ... I repleid in an email
15:36:21 <fadi> ... with three  options: blank node, generating  template URIs or link to existing URIs
15:41:13 <fadi> ... ISSUE 40
15:41:52 <fadi> cygri: it makes sense to add dcat:spatialGranularity and dcat:temporalGranularity
15:42:07 <fadi> ... we will add them
15:49:45 <fadi> ... ISSUE 42
15:49:48 <Zakim> -Kate_Geyer
15:49:55 <fadi> ... it is a wide question
15:50:15 <fadi> that we can ask to the  RDF community
15:50:51 <fadi> ACTION: cygri to ask about format representation to RDF community
15:50:51 <trackbot> Created ACTION-110 - Ask about format representation to RDF community [on Richard Cyganiak - due 2010-06-17].
15:51:47 <fadi> ... we should prepare a to-do list
15:52:06 <fadi> ... and then people will grap some tasks 
15:53:10 <martin> zakim, unmute me
15:53:10 <Zakim> martin should no longer be muted
15:53:28 <martin> zakim, mute me
15:53:28 <Zakim> martin should now be muted
15:53:48 <martin> zakim, unmute me
15:53:48 <Zakim> martin should no longer be muted
15:55:17 <martin> zakim, mute me
15:55:17 <Zakim> martin should now be muted
15:55:55 <fadi> cygri: Next meeting will be in two weeks
15:56:37 <Zakim> -cygri
15:57:26 <Zakim> -martin
15:57:27 <Zakim> T&S_EGOV(LD TECH)10:00AM has ended
15:57:29 <Zakim> Attendees were Sandro, +1.617.619.aaaa, +03539149aabb, cygri, Kate_Geyer, fadi, +49.842.9.aacc, martin
15:58:13 <martin> martin has left #egov
# SPECIAL MARKER FOR CHATSYNC.  DO NOT EDIT THIS LINE OR BELOW.  SRCLINESUSED=00000099