From Digital Publishing Interest Group
Task force on "Latinreq"
- Leader(s): Dave Cramer
Task force members
- Dave Cramer
- Alan Stearns
- Jean Kaplansky
- Mohamed Zergaoui
- Luc Audrain
- Vladimir Levantovsky
Comments on Latin Req
Feel free to use this space to make suggestions, comments, or changes to the Latin Rec documents. Right now I'm writing a section on drop caps.
- added more requirements for running head content and positioning, August 26, 2014
- added example of moving from single column text on first page to multicol on subsequent pages, August 26, 2014
- minor changes based on email feedback, August 20, 2014
- added section on drop caps, December 3
- additional content on drop caps and raised caps, December 17
- added list of further reading, January 7. No annotations yet.
- added appendix on grids (by Alan Stearns), January 12
- started section on hyphenation and justification, January 12
- added content on hyphenation; started section on table alignment, January 14