to be approved and edited
1. To foster an open, transparent, collaborative and supportive Community of Practice among individuals with a professional or scholarly interest in Semantic Web Interfaces
2. To collaboratively produce a set of Broad Guidelines to help SW developers design useful system-user interfaces, that could serve as the basis for a future W3C recommendation
3. To devises a general Functional (High Level) Specification for SW applications
4. To provide usability evaluations as a service for other SW communities and workgroups
- Workshops, talks, presentations
- Publications (scientific, technical, professional, other)
- Collaborative exchanges (open discussions, focus groups etc)
- other ?
- FOR ALL GENERAL ACTIVITIES: AS THEY HAPPEN, JUST KEEP TRACK OF Them In the working document pasted below
- FOR DEVELOPING A SET OF BROAD GUIDELINES: WITHIN 2015
- FOR DEVELOPING A FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION/HIGH LEVEL DEFINITION OF SWI - HAVING A DRAFT WITHIN 2016
Is this realistic? Too soon? Too slow?
- Everyone is welcome to join this community to contribute to Group;s activities and pursue the community Goals, via posts to the mailing list or entering notes in shared documents
- Members are expected to contribute to shape the group's goals, activities, charter and governance by posting to the public list, and or bu replying to stakeholder questionnaires once or twice a year.
- Active Members (those who contribute) are welcome and encouraged to sign up "for office", if they are available to serve as chair/co-chair by providing their time availability and 'pitch' here and can be nominated by the Chair and Co-chair at the end of their term, or if the chair has stepped down, by vote of preference expressed by members Responses can be consulted here. (please PING the list if you post an entry)
April 2014, Preliminary Report
Here an editable draft of a Working Document, please enter thoughts, info, comments and perhaps ping the group with a quick msg after you have created an entry!