This group seeks to bootstrap the nascent Read-Write aspect of the WWW via collaboration on specs and Projects that ultimately make reading and writing on the WWW a natural usage pattern.
The main set of protocols used in this group are modeled on the following article, describing how the web was always designed as a read write experience, and to become the intersection of information spaces.
- W3C Groups
- W3C Wiki - lots of related material, especially Semantic Web-related (was ESW Wiki)
- timbl's design issues
- RdfAffordances and Affordance Vocabulary - an RDF Affordance is a resource description which gives a client all the information it needs to perform an action
- RDForms - A vocabulary that defines how to represent HTML forms and fields (input, select, etc.) and CRUD operations on the fields
- RAUL Vocabulary - A vocabulary to describe HTML form elements
- Dataset Dynamics Group
- RDF Interfaces - A set of standardized interfaces for working with RDF data in a programming environment