The SPARQL Working Group
has published Last Call Working Drafts of the following SPARQL 1.1 documents:
- SPARQL 1.1 Query adds support for aggregates, subqueries, projected expressions, and negation to the SPARQL query language.
- SPARQL 1.1 Update defines an update language for RDF graphs.
- SPARQL 1.1 Service Description defines a vocabulary and discovery mechanism for describing the
capabilities of a SPARQL endpoint.
- SPARQL 1.1 Graph Store HTTP Protocol describes the use of the HTTP protocol for managing named RDF graphs on an HTTP server.
- SPARQL 1.1 Entailment Regimes defines conditions under which SPARQL queries can be used with
entailment regimes such as RDF, RDF Schema, OWL, or RIF.
Review comments welcome through 29 July.