The W3C SPARQL Working Group
has published updated drafts of the following SPARQL 1.1 documents.
- SPARQL 1.1 Query adds support for aggregates, subqueries, projected expressions, and negation to the SPARQL query language.
- SPARQL 1.1 Update defines an update language for RDF graphs.
- SPARQL 1.1 Service Description defines a vocabulary and discovery mechanism for describing the
capabilities of a SPARQL endpoint.
- SPARQL 1.1 Uniform HTTP Protocol for Managing RDF Graphs describes the use of the HTTP protocol for managing named RDF
graphs on an HTTP server.
- SPARQL 1.1 Entailment Regimes defines conditions under which SPARQL queries can be used with
entailment regimes such as RDF, RDF Schema, OWL, or RIF.
The current plans of the Working Group are to publish the so called “Last Call” Working Draft around the end of the year.