The W3C Rule Interchange Format (RIF) Working Group published five new Working Drafts today. Since the Last Call Working Draft of RIF Basic Logic Dialect (BLD), the group has been developing other key dialects, components, and test cases. The new publications are:
- RIF Use Cases and Requirements: minor changes
- RIF Core: new design to support both BLD and PRD
- RIF Datatypes and Built-Ins 1.0: various improvements
- RIF Production Rule Dialect (PRD): operational semantics are complete
- RIF Test Cases: early stages of test suite
The Working Group is nearing Last Call on these remaining elements of RIF, and welcomes feedback from rulesystem users and designers.