Post details: Meeting Summary - 11 June 2007

Thursday, June 14th 2007

Permalink 21:50:03, Categories: Meeting Summaries

Meeting Summary - 11 June 2007

[Weekly conference call, 11 June 2007] Taskforce work commences. Recent and future meetings. Au revoir Cedric. Wiki updates. Vocabulary form is active. Details follow: [Taskforce] The taskforce is discussing the issue of the "context key" and has started to contribute ideas to the wiki. The design goals will be added to the page, against which the various ideas can be judged. [Meetings] The group will be polling for attendees to them planned July meeting. Meanwhile, the UWA workshop and face-to-face has recently completed. Some DD members attended. Among the topics discussed was the fledgling ontology. We await the report from the UWA. [Cedric] We learned this week that Cedric Kiss will be leaving W3C. Cedric has been the group's staff contact through the transition to the second charter, and has been a valuable member of the team. We wish Cedric good luck for his future endeavours. [Wiki] Ecosystem document is close to completion, and will be converted to the W3C publication format when ready. The same may apply to Landscape. We are awaiting comments on the Requirements doc (via the public list). There is a possibility of migrating to a MediaWiki environment instead of moin-moin. This will be investigated. [Vocabulary] The form is now active, and contributions from the OMA are arriving. A wiki page to explain the form will be prepared, and a public announcement made via the public mailing list. There was a slight delay to this announcement due to a minor security configuration issue. [New Actions] (ACTION-46) Mike to create a poll for attendance at the July F2F. (ACTION-47) Mike to look at removing unwanted pages from the wiki. (ACTION-48) Rotan to draft introductory page for Vocab Form [Attendees] Pontus Carlsson (Drutt) Anders Ekstrand (Drutt) Jose Manuel Cantera Fonseca (Telefónica) Rodrigo Garcia (CTIC) Rotan Hanrahan (MobileAware) Martin Jones (Volantis) Jo Rabin (dotMobi) Mike Smith (W3C) Matt Womer (W3C)
Rotan Hanrahan

Pingbacks:

No Pingbacks for this post yet...