Minutes Telecon 2014-08-06
- Everyone was tasked with reading the new process for CR documents in order for the group to be able to discuss how to handle current CR documents in light of the new process.
- Resolved: John Daggett is reinstated as Font spec editor
- Many members of the group expressed a desire to have a more unified color class instead of the separation in TabAtkins’ proposal; something closer to what leaverou is trying to create. There was also concern expressed for how the proposal handled CMYK colors. TabAtkins requested that people type up their proposes and/or thoughts in e-mails so that he can respond in long form with his reasoning for separation.
- gregwhitworth will post examples to the mailing list in order to further conversation about brand color.
- There was some of skepticism about the value of the proposal for a transform shorthand, but most people wanted more time to consider it. Some others expressed a desire to focus attention on review of Transforms Level 1 before considering this proposal. TabAtkins will create a document that looks more like a spec proposal in order to aid conversation which will likely continue at the F2F in September.
- Everyone was reminded to register for the September F2F because if they don’t, they won’t have network access.
« Previous article
Next article »