Minutes Telecon 2014-07-02
- Working group members were reminded to rejoin under the new charter.
- The mailing list proposal to change control characters to default display in order to expose these breaks in pages was discussed. It was clarified that this proposal would only apply to Unicode characters that aren’t default ignorable or CSS whitespace. There was general support for the change with most browsers expressing support or no opinion. Microsoft requested more time, so the intention is to change to default display control characters pending Microsoft’s input.
- TabAtkins informed the group that the thinking at the last F2F that, for Flexbox, addressing the static position of an abspos child would be the same if referencing a box or a point turned out not to be correct when using safe alignment. A decision isn’t made as to which behavior is better, so for now this is purely informational.
- TabAtkins also requested help in trying to discover how much usage there is of
flex-basis: auto with a non-auto value for width in order to determine how much breakage renaming
flex-basis: auto would create.
- Resolved: Accept the change to main-size pending usage data and future bikeshedding
- Resolved: Remove the Unicode range token from syntax and replace with a Unicode production similar to
An+B. Update CSS Syntax, CSS Fonts, and CSS Font Loading accordingly.
- Resolved: Add min and max font-size properties
- Resolved: New ED for Fonts 4
- Resolved: Move
contents to the display property.
« Previous article
Next article »