Minutes Telecon 2014-06-25
- plh reported that the charter process is going well and nearing completion.
- As at least one group member has already made reservations for Sophia/Antipolis, the current focus is to try and have the next F2F meeting there. plh will investigate if the W3C is prepared to host.
- Resolved: CSS Masking to CR
- In attempting to explain
br, the performance implications of creating a special case of
display-box: content or creating a whole new display value were compared.
- Some members thought that the special case would potentially create negative performance implications.
- Others felt that the new display value would create unnecessary complexity.
- Ultimately it was decided that there still wasn’t a good solution to this problem and it was put back on the shelf until someone comes up with a better solution.
- The basic issues of handling Flexbox percentage heights in column direction were hashed out and clarified. Discussion will now move back to the mailing list to try and find a solution.
- Resolved: Solve background-blend on the root element as Rik requests.
« Previous article
Next article »