Minutes Telecon 2014-05-07
- Resolved: Publish an update Working Draft for Grid
- When discussing handling whitespace in
calc() there was basic agreement that when dealing with + the added whitespace wasn’t needed, but there were concerns about – being confused with keywords. There was agreement that the priority should be author readability/usability not tokenization. TabAtkins will outline the exact proposal on the mailing list to solicit feedback with a goal of doing a poll of the working group on the next call (14 May)
- Resolved: Publish updated Working Draft of GCPM
- The new GCPM Working Draft will maintain references to the items that were removed and what specs those items landed in.
- Resolved: Add
:modal to Selectors level 4
- There was some concern that a pseudo-class wasn’t the best way to address
:modal, but not enough to block a resolution.
- A few members of the group expressed an interest in eventually investigating and potentially creating a pseudo-class to query properties.
- The Flexbox editors asked for anyone with comments to submit them ASAP so that they can publish a new Last Call next week in order to garner input on the two different algorithms for resolving lengths.
- Everyone was again reminded to add discussion topics for the Seoul F2F to the wiki.
- Resolved: Add fantasai and dauwhe as editors to Line Layout
« Previous article
Next article »