Minutes Telecon 2014-01-22
- Everyone was reminded to add topics for discussion to the wiki for the January F2F.
- Glazou confirmed that the May F2F will be in Seoul and hosted by Samsung with the help of the W3C office. He requested that working group members post their availability on the doodle he sent around so that dates can be finalized, hopefully at the January F2F.
- SimonSapin’s proposal to add a
:has() pseudo-class to Selectors 4 was discussed. The group differed on if the use of ! was confusing since it means “not” in boolean programming. A poll will be set up to gather more data on people’s opinions.
- Glazou requested that a discussion of page transitions in CSS be added to the charter since he was hearing user demand for them in web-based apps.
- Resolved: Add page transitions to the charter.
- Bert reminded the group that CSS 2.2 tests still need to be written for some errata changes before publication. Some people have signed up for tests and Bert suggested that the upcoming Test The Web Forward would be a good time for more tests to be written. Those that have signed up to create tests were also asked to make a list of the tests that were invalidated due to the published errata.
- The e-mail from Robert O’Callahan regarding the interoperability problems with fieldset was discussed with the group debating on if the solution would require a new spec, or if it could be clarified within existing specs.
- Resolved: Create a new spec for form control rendering with Rossen as an editor.
- The group agreed that they wanted to offer reverse lists in Counter Styles, but as the editor wasn’t on the call, resolution was deferred until the F2F.
« Previous article
Next article »