Minutes Telecon 2014-01-08
- Everyone was reminded to put their status on the wiki for the January F2F as well as note any dietary restrictions. People were also asked to add agenda items to the wiki.
- The group discussed clarifying if fragments are separate boxes or parts of the same box in CSS Fragmentation. This led to discussion of how other specs act and what wording they use to identify elements, fragments, and boxes. Discussion on the naming and behavior issues will be discussed further on the mailing list.
- Later in the call, fantasai asked about possibly releasing a new working draft of Fragmentation. She’ll go over some comments and request a resolution next week.
- Astearns brought the group up to date on the comments he’s received for the Shapes last call.
- SimonSapin has made a few non-normative changes to clarify Syntax 3. He will contact the I18N WG again to make sure they’ve reviewed Syntax 3 and don’t have any comments so that it can proceed to candidate recomendation.
« Previous article
Next article »