Minutes Telecon 2013-11-27
- Resolved: Last Call for Shapes
- The deadline for comments will be 7 January, 2014.
- Everyone was requested to review the WebVTT spec for ::cue and ::cue-region for discussion in two weeks.
- Resolved: Seattle F2F dates are 27-29 January, 2014.
- Two potential ways to make the spread radius formula for border animation smoother were either the cubic function created by fantasai and leaverou [1 + (x-1)^3] or a bezier function.
- Resolved: Use cubic function for spread radius bending.
- Publishing a Last Call for Backgrounds was discussed with the group deciding to address some issues on the mailing list and publish after next week’s call.
- Resolved: Publish new Working Draft of CSSOM with improved changes list.
- Resolved: properties nav-left, nav-right, nav-up and nav-down removed from the “at risk” list of CSS 3 UI. Edits to be done by Daniel Glazman.
- Rossen will look over the issues raised by SimonSapin about Grid and respond on the mailing list.
- Everyone was requested to look over the updates on the charter from Bert for next week’s call.
« Previous article
Next article »