Minutes Telecon 2013-08-21
- Status updates:
- Counter Styles LC just received many comments, which will need to be processed before CR transition.
- Fonts CR transition discussions deferred to next week.
- Transitions and Animations waiting on edits.
- Resolved: Drag-and-drop pseudo-classes based on survey results as
:drop(active|valid|invalid) (write-in candidate with best argument).
- Discussed whether to allow syntax like
[rel=next,prev,up] in attribute selectors. No conclusions yet.
- Resolved: Accept work on scroll-snapping properties, initially as a separate module, potentially folded into another one later.
- Resolved: Shift CSS4 Color proposal to ED
- Discussed behavior of
outline properties. Two use cases conflict: focus outlines (original intended use case), and fake “borders”.
« Previous article
Next article »