Minutes Tokyo F2F June 2013 Part III: Counter Styles, Cascade, Transitions
Discussed Last Call publication of Counter Styles and linking to Internationalization WG’s Counter Styles NOTE.
- Resolved: Close issue on how
!important interplays with scoped styles; current spec is good.
- Resolved: Ok with current definition of
default, remove issue, but also clarify the spec and add examples.
- Discussed adding a new keyword for
inherit-or-initial depending on whether property inherits by default.
- Resolved: Adopt A, C, D, and E from David Baron’s message on Transitions and Animations cascading order, use the cascade as currently-specified in CSS3 Cascade, plus magic: animation on an element turns off transitions for the affected properties. Re-evaluate after implementation experience.
- Resolved: Take CSS3 Cascade to Last Call, with edits mentioned in minutes today. Ping HTMLWG especially, also notify WebApps, SVG, WAI. Set 4-week comment period.
- Resolved: dbaron’s proposal for reversing interrupted transitions is accepted.
- (See also earlier resolution on cascading order of Transitions.)
« Previous article
Next article »