Minutes TPAC 2012 Part III: Collisions, Exclusions, Line Layout, and Box/Alignment
- Florian requested feedback, whether to place on dev.w3.org.
- Discussed marking certain editor’s drafts as thought experiments that are not intended for implementation.
- Resolved: Bug 15085 closed, keep the wrap-through property
- Resolved: Bug 15087 closed, interaction of floats and exclusions is now explained in the spec section 3.6.
- Discussed Bug 15089, making e.g. circle fit content
- Resolved: Bug 15083 closed as processing model is now described. Still some concerns remaining wrt allowing an implementation to calculate correct results.
Line Layout Module
- Steve reviewed progress on overhauling the Line Layout module. (It’s still mostly a mess.)
CSS3 Box Module
- Discussed various approaches for alignment in block layout.
« Previous article
Next article »