Minutes and Resolutions Telecon 2012-07-11
- Resolved: Negative durations are invalid for transitions/animations.
- Resolved: Move feature requests for new animation APIs to Level 4.
- Resolved: Defer the <ident> generic type until Level 4 of Values and Units.
- Resolved: The request to change
calc() to just
() is rejected;
calc is required at the outer level.
- Resolved: Spaces are required around addition/subtraction operators; no change from previous resolution.
- Resolved: Disposition of Comments for CSS3 Values and Units is accepted; move spec to Candidate Recommendation.
- Resolved: Flex items do not create a pseudo-stacking context at this point, since there is no strong reason to make a change.
- Resolved: Non-auto values of
z-index create a stacking context on flex items even without
« Previous article
Next article »