Minutes and Resolutions Telecon 2012-02-29
- Resolved: Publish Flexbox as WD.
- Resolved: Postpone the Transitions issues listed as postpone in dbaron’s message
transition-* lists are aligned just like
transition-property as the master list (Bug 14604)
- Resolved: Reverse animations deferred from Transitions Level 1; but add example of how effect can be achieved now. (Bug 14611)
- Resolved: Remove mention of undefined
zoom properties from Transitions spec (Bug 14618, Bug 14626)
- Resolved: vertical-align keywords are not animatable (Bug 14988)
- Resolved: No transition (no transition events fire) when
transition-duration are zero (Bug 15838)
- Resolved: Transform spec should make intersection behavior a MUST
- Discussed some concerns with migration to Mercurial for specs.
- CSS3 Images Disposition of Comments has been drafted, please review changes and proposed resolutions.
- Resolved: In Media Queries, add after “Relative units in media queries are based on the initial value” a clarification that units are never based on the results of declarations, instead of adding
rem example to clarify same point.
- Resolved: Move editors of Media Queries who are no longer active to “Former editors” list.
- Will shift Media Queries to PR next week, once implementation reports / testsuite are ready.
- Resolved: Drop comma between attribute name and type in attr().
- Resolved: Publish Last Call of CSS3 Values and Units.
« Previous article
Next article »