Minutes and Resolutions 2011-10-12
- Discussed TPAC and Paris F2F logistics. Paris F2F will be at INRIA.
- Resolved: Monday 5pm Web Fonts joint meeting at TPAC.
- Resolved: Tuesday meeting for EPUB.
- Radial gradients syntax issue to be resolved at TPAC; wiki page summary to be created in the meantime.
- Resolved: Accept default type of
attr() as string, not implied.
- Discussion of moving to string constants instead of numeric for at-rules in CSSOM; to be continued at TPAC.
- CSSOM at-rule constants are tracked on the CSSWG wiki. Agreed to add @viewport constant.
- Resolved: Add Paul Irish’s suggested @supports API to CSS3 Conditional Rules.
- Resolved: WG backs Daniel Weck’s decision to defer feature request for explicit language selection in CSS Speech to later version.
- Resolved: Fix wording in CSS2.1 sections 6.2.1 and 6.1.1 to say that ‘inherit’ causes the property’s specified value to be its parent’s computed value. (Filed as Bug 14420.)
- Discussed dropping
vm unit or renaming it to
« Previous article
Next article »