Minutes and Resolutions Telecon 2011-04-20
Looks like I forgot to post these to the blog last month…
- Reviewed what’s left to move Namespaces to PR
- Resolved: Use Bugzilla to track CSS2.1 issues going forward. Discussion will remain on the mailing list, however, not in the bug tracker.
- Resolved: Don’t consider text-transform of accents for Text 3, but possibly for Text 4 if there’s more information showing it’s needed/possible.
- Discussed module naming. Plan is to publish Snapshots as Notes and push an announcement along with the CSS2.1 REC announcement explaining the move to year-based Snapshots for CSS overall, using independently levelled modules.
- Agreed on a clarification to transitions’ effect on shorthands.
- Resolved: Transforms create a pseudo-stacking context, not a full one. z-index doesn’t apply (unless the element is positioned, as usual).
- No dissent on adding disclosure triangle list style to CSS3 Lists. It was noted that it should respect the writing direction.
« Previous article
Next article »