CSS WG Blog
Minutes and Resolutions Mountain View F2F …
Minutes and Resolutions Mountain View F2F 2011: Layout, etc.
- Reviewed Adobe’s CSS Regions proposal for threaded regions and exclusions. many interesting ideas were presented and many good comments and suggestions made.
- Reviewed Microsoft’s CSS Grid Layout proposal, which incorporates most feedback from the last F2F.
- Resolved: Publish Microsoft’s proposal as css-grid-layout, i.e. CSS Grid Layout
- Reviewed Tab’s changes to Flexbox draft.
- Resolved: Publish updated draft of CSS Flexbox.
- Resolved: Publish updated CR of CSS Multi-Column Layout.
- Discussed various issues with managing the test suites, particularly expanding to handle CSS3, especially CSS3 Multi-Column Layout.
- Resolved: Use Bugzilla (instead of mailing list) for test suite bugs: one bug report per test unless there’s a good reason not to.
- Resolved: Tokyo workshop tentatively scheduled May 31st and June 1st: 31st as Japanese-only, 1st also in English with CSSWG. CSSWG F2F moved to Thursday-Saturday June 2-4.
- Discussed line grid spec; Koji to write editor’s draft after CSS3 Text and CSS3 Writing Modes winds down.
- SVGWG will publish LCWD of their Compositing spec very soon.
« Previous article
Next article »