Minutes and Resolutions Telecon 2010-12-22
- Reviewed status of last call comments on WOFF and Progress Events
- Reviewed tests for CSS2.1 Issue 138
- CSS2.1 will not mandate a required range of integers. (No change to spec.)
- Update integer overflow tests to fail only if returning negative number (i.e. any supported range is ok, but overflowing is not)
- Mark such tests as ‘may’ because overflow behavior is currently not defined.
- Add assumption of 32-bit integers to test suite assumptions page.
« Previous article
Next article »