Minutes and Resolutions 2010-04-14
- Request to review table anonymous boxes proposal for next telecon.
- CSS Namespaces waiting for two complete test suite passes to exit CR.
border-clip property shifted from GCPM to CSS4 Backgrounds and Borders draft.
- Discussed interaction of animations and transitions, event triggers, use cases, and pseudo-elements.
- Anne requests review of serialization rules for cssText and selectorText in CSSOM.
- Discussed writing-mode and relative direction issues. Previous discussions had concluded that absolute directions (top/left/bottom/right) should retain their physical meaning, and that before/start/after/end should be introduced to allow writing-mode relative declarations. Discussed use case for this and level of urgency wrt ePub (which will find its own solutions, good or not, if we don’t act). fantasai actioned to write a spec with Steve and Murakami-san.
« Previous article
Next article »