Minutes and Resolutions 2010-02-17
- Discussed CSS2.1 test suite status.
- Discussed Yves’ comment about background shorthand syntax for background-size. fantasai to write up proposal for using
as instead of
/ to differentiate background-size from background position in the shorthand.
- Discussed new API for computedStyle values. People seem happy in general with the direction Anne is going in his drafts.
- Discussed standardizing serialization of computedStyle values. Consensus is that having a spec for serialization is a good idea, although converging existing behavior to spec may be difficult and there is no consensus on whether we should push for converging existing implementations (due to backwards-compat concerns; this has the potential to break lots of scripts).
- Reviewed some new information about scientific notation in CSS.
- Started (but did not finish) discussion on image-fit issues recently raised on www-style by the SVG WG.
« Previous article
Next article »