Minutes and Resolutions 2009-12-02
- Mozilla and WebKit have both implemented
pointer-events applied to HTML (not just SVG). Only two values are supported:
- fantasai sent and Tab will send comments on Doug’s Spec Conventions proposal. There were no other comments at this point.
- Resolved: Publish CSS3 Color as CR or PR without proposed
- Reviewed implementation status for CSS Namespaces based on Chris’s report. Only one test does not have two passes.
- Resolved: Add
end values to
float (CSS3 Box Model)
- Resolved: Publish Snapshot as CR along with CSS3 Color CR or PR.
- Resolved: Snapshot will replace /TR/css3-roadmap, and will also be the target of /TR/CSS3 and /TR/CSS, pending the Director’s approval.
« Previous article
Next article »