MInutes and Resolutions 2009-07-15
- Hyatt proposes a CSS module for styling HTML5 datagrid. The CSSWG agrees it is in scope, but not that we have resources for it.
- Long discussion of nested transitions and inheritance.
Tentative Resolution: Something inheriting a transitioning value (including at the start and end of the transition) doesn’t start its own transitions.
- Resolved: For transitions where number of shadows doesn’t match, shorter shadow list is padded with
0 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.0).
- Discussed color spaces for color transitions: Webkit experimented with transitioning through HSL but concluded RGB is better.
- Resolved: transitions apply to all elements and
::after (but not other pseudo-elements).
- Open issue: whether
rgba() transitions premultiplied or not.
« Previous article
Next article »