Minutes and Resolutions 2009-03-25
- Discussed TPAC planning for the fall and added Test Suites for June F2F
- WG chair encourages browsers to follow David Baron’s lead and coordinate on upcoming CSS feature releases
- Resolved: Add a note to Selectors saying that “Since pseudo-elements are not simple selectors, they are not a valid argument to
- Resolved: Make a joint CSS SVG task force, Doug to set it up, specs of common interest to send comments there, mailing list will be public read-write.
- Resolved: Publish updated Working Draft of CSS Template Layout Module.
- Discussed proposals for CSS2.1 Issue 24; resolution needed before updated CR publication.
- Resolved: In response to Yves’ comment, keep grammar and prose as is for 2.1; defer issue on tightening up grammar to css3.
« Previous article
Next article »