MInutes and Resolutions 2009-01-14
- Tentative Resolution: Accepted Melinda’s proposal to change “minimum number of lines in paragraph” to “minimum number of line boxes in a block element” for CSS2.1 Issue 92 (widows and orphans)
- Resolved: Accept Melinda’s proposed CSS2.1 wording to allow margins to be kept after a forced page break for CSS2.1 Issue 98
- Resolved: The number of background layers is determined solely by the
- Discussed dates for June F2F in Sophia-Antipolis, France. June 3-5 and June 24-26 under consideration.
- CSS3 Backgrounds and Borders almost ready for Last Call. Given current state of implementations, any feature without at least one experimental implementation will be marked at-risk in case we need to drop it. (We agreed to be more aggressive in using the at-risk list up front than in the past, to avoid dropping back to LC if we decide we need to drop a feature.)
« Previous article
Next article »