MInutes and Resolutions 2008-11-04
- Discussed definition of :enabled and :disabled, general agreement that it should be defined by the markup language but needs proposed wording.
- Briefly discussed ::selection, but did not get into details.
- Resolved: Proposal to remove IDEOGRAPHIC SPACE U+3000 from list of characters affected by word-spacing accepted.
- Briefly discussed border-parts.
- Reminded Bert that we had agreed not to formally publish CSS2.1 again until we’re ready to go to Last Call in preparation for PR.
- David Baron requested a wiki page that tracks what CSS2.1 tests need to be reviewed.
- Dates for Tokyo F2F set for March 4-6, to be confirmed later.
« Previous article
Next article »