- CSS2.1 Issue 37 proposal accepted.
- Media Queries will be published as Last Call Working Draft as soon as the W3C publishing moratorium ends.
- ISSUE-35 (CSS2.1) proposal accepted.
- A lot of time was spent discussing how the chairs want to use Tracker to track the WG’s activity. There was an extensive discussion regarding the intent of the process, the concern over potential overhead for editors, and specific suggestion(s) to the process. See minutes (bottom) for the chair’s proposal.
- The CSSWG charter was discussed, in particular the wording on expected participation time requirements (1-2 days per week) and on relationships with other W3C groups.
- (CSS2.1) ISSUE-35 was discussed briefly, and the discussion postponed to the next week.
« Previous article
Next article »