New W3C CSS Working Group Mailing List Policy
The W3C has two mailing lists dedicated to CSS: the public www-style, and the W3C-internal w3c-css-wg. Today the CSS Working Group formally adopted the following policy:
- www-style shall be used for all technical discussion, excepting that which discusses confidential information.
- w3c-css-wg shall be used only for administrative discussion and for sharing confidential information.
- Members of the working group are responsible for reminding each other of this policy and shifting misplaced discussion accordingly.
- The agenda and minutes of each meeting shall continue to be posted to w3c-css-wg.
- An unattributed summary of the resolutions and rationale for each decision shall be posted to www-style. [In general fantasai is responsible for this; in her absence the minute-taker shall be responsible instead.]
- The working group shall solicit any necessary IP statements for significant contributions before formally accepting proposals from non-WG members.
« Previous article
Next article »