29 Jan 2014
The XML Processing Model (XProc) WG will meet on Wednesday,
29 Jan 2014 at
(07:00a PST, 15:00GMT)
for one hour on the W3C Zakim Bridge,
XProc uses the
#xproc IRC channel on
irc.w3.org:6665 (or via the
The IRC channel is used for managing
agendas, minutes, and other aspects of the teleconference, so please
join us there if at all possible.
See the XProc WG page
for pointers to current documents and other information. If you have
additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list before the
start of the telcon.
$Author: NormanWalsh $
- Roll call.
- Accept this
- Accept the
of 11 Dec 2013.
- Next meeting: 05 Feb 2014.
- Review of open action items:
- A-227-01: Norm to review variable/option scope/shadow language and test cases
- A-229-01: Norm to comment on 21002 with proposed wording.
- A-230-01: Henry to create dated and undated versions of the schemas and pipeline library in appropriate locations
- A-230-02: Norm to propose errata along the lines described in msg 2013Mar/0028
- A-230-03: Norm to propose the erratum to resolve bug 21003
- A-230-04: Norm to propose the erratum to resolve bug 21004
- A-230-06: Norm to put Henry's erratum text in the errata document
- A-230-07: Norm to setup a test case for the optional option/p:namespaces binding and see what implementations do.
- A-231-01: Norm to propose a resolution for bug 21007.
- A-235-01: Alex to provide a use case for user-defined extension functions in XProc
- A-235-01: Alex to prepare a note with the table of use cases and solutions from V1.
- A-235-03: Henry to draft a revision of paragraph 3 in section 1.1 (or thereabouts) that makes explicit the fact that there are other facets (API, memory model, etc.) that are not relevant to this specification.
- A-235-04: Norm to draft a new paragraph for 1.1 that makes our decision to ignore standalone explicit and provides a rationale for it (wrong default, often incorreclty used, largely useless)
- A-235-06: Henry to remove the seventeenth-century capitalization in the XPP spec.
- A-235-07: Norm to provide a definition of the word "profile".
- A-235-08: Henry to respond to Michael about the distinction between reading and processing.
- A-237-01: Liam to update the charter page or link from the PMWG homepage
- A-237-02: Norm to review the curly-brace template stuff in XSLT and see how it compares to p:template
- A-237-03: Henry to deal with “23603” and “23606” (remove old school capitalization)
- A-237-04: Norm to draft respone to 4.1 in CMSMCQ comments
- A-237-05: Henry to manage response to 4.3
- A-237-06: Henry to draft response to comment 4.4
- A-237-07: Henry to respond to comment 4.5
- A-237-08: Norm to editorialize usage of the term “connection”
- A-240-01: Jim to review scxml and provide a summary of the similarities and differences
- Face-to-face planning
- Rechartering planning
- Progress on 1.0 bugs
- Progress on XPP
- Progress on step libraries
- Any other business
Last revised $Date: 2014-01-29 14:54:13 $