28 Aug 2013
The XML Processing Model (XProc) WG will meet on Wednesday,
28 Aug 2013 at
(07:00a PST, 15:00GMT, 16:00CET)
for one hour on the W3C Zakim Bridge,
XProc uses the
#xproc IRC channel on
irc.w3.org:6665 (or via the
The IRC channel is used for managing
agendas, minutes, and other aspects of the teleconference, so please
join us there if at all possible.
See the XProc WG page
for pointers to current documents and other information. If you have
additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list before the
start of the telcon.
$Author: NormanWalsh $
- Roll call.
- Accept this
- Accept the
of 21 Aug 2013.
- Next meeting: 04 Sep 2013?
- Review of open action items:
- A-227-01: Norm to review variable/option scope/shadow language and test cases
- A-228-03: Norm to ask the commenter about the last paragraph of bug 20995
- A-228-04: Norm to ask the submitter if any of them are higher priority that others
- A-229-01: Norm to comment on 21002 with proposed wording.
- A-229-02: Norm to make this point as a comment in bug 20995.
- A-230-01: Henry to create dated and undated versions of the schemas and pipeline library in appropriate locations
- A-230-02: Norm to propose errata along the lines described in msg 2013Mar/0028
- A-230-03: Norm to propose the erratum to resolve bug 21003
- A-230-04: Norm to propose the erratum to resolve bug 21004
- A-230-06: Norm to put Henry's erratum text in the errata document
- A-230-07: Norm to setup a test case for the optional option/p:namespaces binding and see what implementations do.
- A-231-01: Norm to propose a resolution for bug 21007.
- A-235-01: Alex to provide a use case for user-defined extension functions in XProc
- Review comments on XML processor profiles
- Any other business
Last revised $Date: 2013-08-21 15:05:08 $