24 May 2012
The XML Processing Model (XProc) WG will meet on Thursday,
24 May 2012 at
(07:00a PST, 15:00GMT, 16:00CET)
for one hour on the W3C Zakim Bridge,
XProc uses the
#xproc IRC channel on
irc.w3.org:6665 (or via the
The IRC channel is used for managing
agendas, minutes, and other aspects of the teleconference, so please
join us there if at all possible.
See the XProc WG page
for pointers to current documents and other information. If you have
additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list before the
start of the telcon.
$Author: NormanWalsh $
- Roll call.
- Accept this
- Accept the
of 26 April 2012.
- Next meeting: 31 May 2012.
- Review of open action items:
- A-206-02: Jim to start drafting a note for p:zip/p:unzip
- A-207-02: Norm to work with Liam to get a new charter proposal drafted along those lines.
- A-209-01: Norm to write up an alternate parameters proposal in a little more detail
- A-210-01: Henry to draft notes for 2.1 and 2.2 saying that a validating parser cannot be used if there's an external subset and to say in 2.3 and 2.4 explicitly that validation could be performed
- A-210-02: Norm or Henry to implement Michael's editorial changes, raising any issues we see, if any.
- A-210-03: Norm to draft notes for 2.1 and 2.2 to describe the consequences of information loss for a standalone=no document when it has external declarations.
- A-210-04: Norm to respond to Michael and see if we can come to the same place.
- A-211-01: Norm to find the discussion of goals in the minutes and distill some prose for use in the requirements document
- A-213-01: Alex to write a pipeline for 5.32
- A-213-02: Alex to write a pipeline to demonstrate 5.14
- A-213-03: Alex to write a pipeline to demonstrate 5.15
- A-213-04: Alex to write a pipeline to demonstrate 5.28
- A-213-05: Alex to write about 5.7, extracting MathML
- A-213-06: Alex to write up 5.29
- A-213-07: Alex to write up a description of persistence for 5.12
- A-213-08: Jim to write a pipeline to demonstrate 5.17
- A-214-01: Norm to sketch out an extension to p:log with messages and assertions
- A-214-02: Norm to put streaming and parallel processing on the agenda for two weeks.
- Sync/catchup/agenda review
- Updating schemas and library.xpl
- Naming of compound steps
- Extending p:log
- Streaming and parallel processing
- Use cases and requirements
- Any other business
Last revised $Date: 2012/05/23 11:37:42 $